Oreimo Season 2

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay more Ore Imou, A must watch for me. Even the change of producing studio sort of worry me a bit but gotta watch this one none the rest!

Even with the studio change, the important staff is more or less the same (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-10-09/oreimo-2nd-season-promo-video-and-ad-reveals-main-staff).

Edited by killerinsidee
  • 3 weeks later...
ok if u do know what happen plz answer this question

season 2 >>> more ayase?

[spoiler=oreimo season 2]Yep, she gets a lot of focus in LN vol 9 and 10. So she won't get much focus from the start of the season, but some episode(s) will be dedicated to her later on. How much detail and time they'll dedicate to those sections will depend if the 2nd season is 12 or 24 episodes long.

Edited by killerinsidee
[spoiler=oreimo season 2]Yep, she gets a lot of focus in LN vol 9 and 10. So she won't get much focus from the start of the season, but some episode(s) will be dedicated to her later on. How much detail and time they'll dedicate to those section will depend if the 2nd season is 12 or 24 episodes.

ahhhhh thanks, now my body is ready. For more ayase!!

A bit more info I forgot to say:

Episodes 1-13 will be broadcast on TV as normal. Episodes 14-16 will be aired/streamed in one sitting. Novel stories not covered in the anime will be covered as audio dramas packaged with the BD/DVDs.

Episodes 14-16 will be aired/streamed in one sitting

You mean they will do a 1hour 30min special?

Too bad we'll have to watch the last 3 episodes in eye cancer 480p. Yet another "buy BD for higher quality" ploy.

Edited by killerinsidee
Yeah, I'm assuming the info is right.

Surprised that it hasn't really been "announced" yet.

Confirmed via ANN too. Also mentions the anime will cover up until the current light novel volume, although ANN's wording was misleading by stating it will go all the way through the "final novel volume", implying the series is over when in fact the light novels are still ongoing.

Confirmed via ANN too. Also mentions the anime will cover up until the current light novel volume, although ANN's wording was misleading by stating it will go all the way through the "final novel volume", implying the series is over when in fact the light novels are still ongoing.

The anime will animate everything til the end, including the final/last unreleased LN.

EveTaku's doing it, but no release yet.

Ah. Don't think i've heard of them before, but it looks like they have pretty good reviews for their other shows. Looks like i'll go with this group. Pretty much Horrible, Commie, or EveTaku... choice is clear.