I need help remembering the name on a VN. What I remember is it was rather dark and to get the whole story you had to play though twice. The parts that stick out in my mind are the girl capturing you in her room and threatening you, secondly in the end of the first play through no matter what you do she ends up murdering her family with a knife. The second time through though is different as you have different choices that are present because you have played though and have in essence insight into the situation. ( easiest way I can explain the change in tone)

As I remember it before the site went kaboom it was listed near saya no uta. But I can not find it there or by general searches of the topics. If anyone remembers which novel this is it would be a great help. As I cannot recommend it to a friend with out the name >_

Sounds sort of like a nukige I played a long time ago when I did play them..

Hitomi My Stepsister

Although it's not like how you described it exactly..

There was one scene near the end (it's avoidable I think) where the mother can go all yandere and kill you with the knife and probably her step daughter as well, and you get a bad ending/ending

If it's full of h-scenes, then it sounds like The Maiden Rape Assault - Violent Semen Inferno.

In the end, the "true route", the girl is supposed to be cured of her mental problems and you are having a family dinner but, when you get home, she has murdered everyone and then commits suicide. The protagonist, not being able to accept the outcome, commits suicide, too. If that's not a dark story~

Edited by Lanselot