Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone, (very) long time no see, almost forgot how to find this forum.

I've started playing around with AI translations about 2 years ago, some of the translations I've worked on are already uploaded here, like The Dark Artifacts Story -Eris Chapter-

@Ivan, would you be interested in uploading translated version of Hanako-san and the Wakarase Exorcist I prepared https://vndb.org/v66749 ? I'd PM you about it, but it seems like they're broken at the moment (can't write contents of the message, "insert image" takes all the space, tested on Firefox, Chrome and Brave). As far as I remember we're not allowed to post download links publicly here, so I'm not posting it here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...