Requesting suggestions for games to play

So I'm back coz I feel like playing some eroge again. Being the lazy ass I am, I'd like to have you all suggest something for me instead of finding games myself. :D How efficient right?

Here are my criteria:

1. Very good graphics

2. Okay to excellent storyline

3. Each branch is difficult to complete

4. At least two girls

5. No yuri

Hope my standards are not too restrictive :)

So I'm back coz I feel like playing some eroge again. Being the lazy ass I am, I'd like to have you all suggest something for me instead of finding games myself. :D How efficient right?

Here are my criteria:

1. Very good graphics

2. Okay to excellent storyline

3. Each branch is difficult to complete

4. At least two girls

5. No yuri

Hope my standards are not too restrictive :)

go get MuvLuv trilogy~

if not G-senjou or Himawari

No yuri , yet on your sig you say you finished Bible Black? Bible black isnt just yuri but it has some there.

In any case you might want to check on the Muv Luv series (Muv Luv Extra + Unlimited and Muv Luv Alternative ) , Ever17 and Sharin no kuni , himawari no shoujo. These are my top 3 VNs right now so you might like them as much as i do.

CLANNAD AND Rewrite! They are awesome to the very end..(Not sure if they fit in your "Very good graphics" request though [great for me anyways])

I also recommend what ulti said: G-senjou no maou and Sharin no Kuni

And I'll toss Hoshizora no memoria, which was basically the first "long" VN I've palyed, STEINS;GATE and CHAOS;HEAD

PS: Don't judge my recommendations, I really love this ones

My Number 5 requirement was unclear. I meant "No stories that are exclusively yuri."

Thanks for the suggestions ;) I'll check them out.

EDIT: I like tsunderes too :D. Biribiri is one of my favorites.

Edited by Larxene

Ack. I downloaded Sharin no Kuni from Tsundere's link, but can't seem to get the patch to work.

I mounted the ISO and MDS, installed the game in Jap, then extracted the patch in the folder with sharin.exe. When I mount again with Daemon Lite, either nothing happens, or I get an error.

Edited by Larxene

Untitled.png

This error occurs when I press the shortcut. I think it also happens when I press sharin.exe.

When I mount the ISO or MDS file, it autoplays the setup.exe after a looooooong time (maybe it's just my computer.) Clicking the autoplay also leads to a looooong waiting time before setup.exe reacts and opens the installation window. The installation window is in gibberish language.

Installation Window in Gibberish.png

Edited by Larxene
[ATTACH=CONFIG]8941[/ATTACH]

This error occurs when I press the shortcut. I think it also happens when I press sharin.exe.

When I mount the ISO or MDS file, it autoplays the setup.exe after a looooooong time (maybe it's just my computer.) Clicking the autoplay also leads to a looooong waiting time before setup.exe reacts and opens the installation window. The installation window is in gibberish language.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8942[/ATTACH]

simple...

you didnt set your pc in jap locale >.>

and applocale dont work

Okay, I have changed to Japanese locale. Next error:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8945[/ATTACH]

looks to me you switch back to other region after installation >.>

just keep in jap region will you??

and restart your pc after everything..

you should able to install and patch over the english patch and run the program safely all in jap locale~

I got it to work. Basically I needed to install AFTER I have changed the system locale to Japanese. I also changed my Language format to Japanese, though I don't know if that was necessary.

Now the game folder has a proper Japanese name, neat!

I got it to work. Basically I needed to install AFTER I have changed the system locale to Japanese. I also changed my Language format to Japanese, though I don't know if that was necessary.

Now the game folder has a proper Japanese name, neat!

basically..

just keep that damn pc in jap..

its better~~