1.) Way aren't some games from the home page like dUpLicity ~Eternal Lie~ listed on the English game list ?

2.) Way can't i access some games like Melting Pot when i tray i get a vBulletin Message

Pasa, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

1.) Because Ivan forgot to add that game to the list.

2.) Because I'm also getting the same error which means that Ivan accidentely (or on purpose) locked the article for normal members.

Just wait a little bit and Ivan will probably read this thread and do something about those problems.

Edited by OneManArmy

1. As others pointed out - i forgot to add titles to list or do it in larger batches. Currently there should be no more titles missing from that list - if you spot one that's actually posted here but not on that list then shoot me PM.

2. I prepared "templates" for that pages, ie. gamebox pictures, story synopsis without actually uploading a game, then added them to the list, as to not miss them later on ( kinda like reverse of sitiuation from first question ), but since the games themselves are not actually uploaded yet, and posts not published, you're getting that error. I'll try to upload those in first priority. Currently the titles affected by this are: Fairy Nights, Melting Pot, When a mimosa blooms, Graduation, Welcome to Pia Carrot.