Anyone interested in nominating VN characters for a Character Contest?

GameFAQs is about to have a Video Game Character Popularity Contest. Nominations are open up till Tuesday May 27.

Visual Novels are considered video games on GameFAQs and I think it'd be pretty cool if VN characters got in.

Right now Archer from Fate/Stay Night, Rin Tezuka from Katawa Shoujo and Rance from Rance are in the database, meaning all 3 of a decent amount of support to get in. Since the contest is going to have 200+ characters there's a good chance those 3 (and possibly others you guys want) could get in!

I'm personally nominating Rena Ryuuguu from Higurashi since she's pretty popular from the anime adaptation. Hopefully you guys can help me nominating her!

You can nominate here:

Character Battle Nominations - GameFAQs

However you need an account to nominate so if you don't have one, you can register here:

User Registration - GameFAQs

If you guys are interested feel free nominate whichever VN or video game characters you like! I just highlighted the ones that have a good amount of support or already have a good chance of getting in.

I'm personally nominating Rena Ryuuguu from Higurashi since she's pretty popular from the anime adaptation. Hopefully you guys can help me nominating her!

:D *thumbs up*

Who.jpg

Gonna add some others to that also... like Furude Rika (Higurashi), Kagami Sumika (Muv-Luv), Houzuki Masaomi (Sharin no Kuni), Komachi Tsugumi (Ever17), some chars from Umineko, etc. etc. Yea I know it's not gonna matter much in the end, but whatever, I'm bored.

Edited by Harlequin