Favorite things in Eroges (complex's and stuff) and most hated things in VN

• 1 month later...

Maybe not needing internet to play is my favourite part about VNs. Plus it's the best breather when you want to get away from studying for 10 mins. You simply can't play mmorpg or watch anime for 10 mins and then get back to studying like nothing happened. VNs satisfy my otaku inside while also not needing to switch my brain from studying mode (I'm not a genius) to playing games/anime mode since the epic plots/music/script is a brain teaser.

I'm not that picky when it comes to Visual Novels but that's mainly due to the fact that I already reached the point where you don't have any good titles (translated) left to play. There are of course some things I like or dislike. I'm for example the kind of person who enjoys serious stories with a rather dark setting more than simple moege stuff. This doesn't mean that I don't play light hearted games at all because they can be very enjoyable if you want to recover from some plot heavy titles. I also don't care for the sex scenes which means that I usually avoid nukige, because of obvious reasons. As for extreme stuff like rape, suicide and murder, it depends. Especially a dying character can turn the story into a emotional roller coaster. I'm not a fan of rape though but gore CAN be fine if it's placed correctly. What else to say? Oh right, the characters and my fetishes. I like imouto as well but not tsundere which means that I'm pretty much fucked because nearly all imouto are tsundere. Dammit. I'm usually falling for rather shy or reserved characters, because of whatever reasons. And somethimes they're so reserved that they're just side characters without any screen time or routes. Fuck it. But yeah, I actually don't prefer a specific kind of character, they just have to be interesting. What I don't like is childish behaviour, over-reacting and arrogant characters, idiots, perverts (so 90% of all protagonists) and girls with huge boobs. Boobs, the perfect chance to move forward to my fetishes. I prefer heroines with smaller boobs (B->C->A) but not totally flat chests. Long hair (especially white) is also epic. Then there's also heterochromia. Kitsune and monster girls in general are also hot. And last but not least, sibling incest. 3D is totally NOT my cup of tea but 2D, fuck yeah.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Errr keyboard.... You know what I mean. I have almost the exact same taste in what I read/play. I tend to love the VNs that have some gameplay too even if it is rather simplified.