Visual Novels Translation Status [08/11/2013]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MG renamed it as Boob Wars 2 so we might as well call it that.

Well I was talking about the contents of a game and answering a question :rolleyes:

With a better plot :D? Joking aside that's kinda interesting i looked it up and assumed it was sequel considering how the art and well overall looked like it taken with more regard.

softhouse seal GRANDEE is known for high quality nukiges with a longer playtime (all of their games have high scores on erogamescape) compared to their

Edited by Chipp12
cant wait for princess evangile,da capo 3 and boob wars 2

I'm also hyped for Da Capo 3!

But.. well...The VN is huge, long.. no, crazy long (common route is about as long as your average VN.)

And London Chapter (Da Capo's Afterstory, of sorts) is also a long read. So it's more like they will be

translating 2 games at once.

MG staff say they hope to finish translating it early next year and release it before 2015.. So it will be

a loooooong wait.. :|

Of course, if our "host family" get's thrown out of their house, where will we live? The love doesn't reach as far as actually buying stuff, but if we can help them in some form (like delaying the upload here for 2 weeks) I am all for it. We as a community can't have an interest in further losses of sales. The better their business is, the more will they release and the more titles we get.

In short, we should be "caring pirates" or "harmonic leechers"^^

I see. It must be hard for you. Well, whatever.

That's not how piracy works. Those who want to download it will wait for the crack, those with a silly sense of honesty and honor (or whatever reason else...) will buy it regardless. I don't think people are so excited about a lame fandisc to a lame Moege that they pay 30 bucks instantly instead of waiting a week or two.
Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

Some bad news I guess but it looks like you shouldn't expect Rose Guns Days 2nd season translation to end soon. From vndb:

2012-12-31 Rose Guns Days - Season 2

Includes:

[season 1] Chapter 1 ~ Chapter 7

[season 2] Chapter 1 ~ Chapter 3

※Does not include Season 2 Chapters 4 to 7.

2013-08-10 Rose Guns Days - Season 3

Includes:

[season 1] Chapter 1 ~ Chapter 7

[season 2] Chapter 1 ~ Chapter 7

[season 3] Chapter 1 ~ Chapter 3

So I guess if they really want to release the translation of the full 2nd season we should wait until they translate the remaining 4 chapters.

^ I thought they translated the chapters according to the release content. Their current S1 patch doesn't work with the S2 version of the game, only with the S1 version and this version doesn't include Ch.6 and Ch.7 of S1. So I was expecting the same for S2 patch. *shrugs*

I see. It must be hard for you. Well, whatever.

Why must it be hard for me? I have the patience to wait for some crackies. My earlier quote (you seem to have a lot of free time if you dig up some of my ancient posts) was proven wrong, as it seems as there are many persons who can't wait for two weeks and MG makes the most sales in this period (Ivan mentioned this once). In the end I still hope that MG and JAST survive, as they increase the title count.

And to not let my post to end so gloomy, here's a screeny of the VN I'm currently playing (The Second Reproduction):

29341.jpg

edit: (below) You still make no sense and it's boring now^^ nice weekend to everyone~~~

Edited by Cross

Edit: (Above) You're just in denial. (:

Why must it be hard for me?

It's okay. I understand.

(you seem to have a lot of free time if you dig up some of my ancient posts)

Not that ancient, it was posted in late April. Barely took 2 minutes to find it.