Rune Factory Tides of Destiny discussion

Have somebody played Rune Factory Tides of Destiny for PS3? I have it and I wonder somebody or anyone want to join with me to talk about Rune Factory Tides of Destiny for PS3 and of course we can talk about Rune Factory Tides of Destiny for Wii self at I don't have it.

I loved this game so much! I played it for the Wii but there are no major differences between versions besides a couple of bug fixes. I also liked the new main character's design almost as much as Ragna. Who was the first girl you went after? I loved Violet

It was sooo fuucking hard for me to decide between Odette, Lily and Sonja, at the end i choosed Lily...

I'll start a new game for Odette as soon as i start playing wii again... as soon as im done with all the god damn vns stored in my hard drive =_= (Galaxy angel 3, duel savior, g senjou no maou, tsukihime, cocrpse party, ever17 and a lot more... i think i'll be 80 y/o at that time)