If my heart had wings.

I extracted it. clicked all the files with ctrl and moved into the file location and ran it that. do I have to move the folder itself or what

THAT'S A COMMON ERROR THAT HAPPENS IN THE WINDMILL SCENE ONLY IF YOU DIDN'T APPLY THE PATCH CORRECTLY.

How long did the patch take to be applied, just a word of warning since the patch takes 10 to 15 minutes to apply. You didn't close the CMD window till it finished, right?

useful tip: execute the patch bat and let it sit there, go take a walk, buy something, chat on the shoutbox, whatever... then return after some time has passed and it'll be done.

Edited by Helvetica Standard
now I get this when I re-installed and tried the patch again.[ATTACH=CONFIG]9823[/ATTACH]

delete the previous patch files before attempting to apply patch again XD also make a clean reinstall of the game.

try installing the game in C: (do not install in program files) this could help somewhat.

important: attempt to run patch file as admin only if you have errors while installing it otherwise run patch .bat as normal

important: game needs Japanese locale to run properly (app locale) (or manual region change: control panel, language and region, region, administrative tab, change system locale, set to Japanese)

useful tip 2: google "directx runtime installer" download, execute and install as needed

useful tip 3: open device manager, search for display adapters, take note of your gfx model and search for the drivers online (drivers might be outdated) update drivers if needed.

hope this helps. I'm running out of ideas here XD