Violet Hill: A Community VN Project - Development

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's just an ending song for the joke yaoi end

But you will be the person who has to write the lyrics. I'm only the mastermind idiot who will perform it.

No, no.. it's okay.. OMA and Choco can have the fun. You don't need me. Some obscure user can help out.

Whaaaaaat? You don't want to sing with me? That's cruel. =(

You want Yuki to be an imouto character: yes/no

No.

You want secondary heroines? (No route for those) yes/no

Yes.

With this said, please focus on the story and the main heroines and the things YOU want to do rather than our wishes. It's YOUR visual novel after all. It's of course always good to hear other people's opinions and stuff but you're the person who makes the game after all. I would totally sing that yaoi ED song though* :3

*I could even sing without being drunk coz my voice is actually quite decent.

With this said, please focus on the story and the main heroines and the things YOU want to do rather than our wishes. It's YOUR visual novel after all. It's of course always good to hear other people's opinions and stuff but you're the person who makes the game after all. I would totally sing that yaoi ED song though* :3

Indeed. This was last poll after all.

I'll take over from here :3

I'm plenty grateful for your feedback and suggestions. That's why I made polls, so we could assemble a VN that I would enjoy creating and for you guys to enjoy reading it :D

And now, to pour my blood into this VN! *grabs Yumiko's boxcutter* >: 3

I'll pass as well if it has to be forced. But I'll believe you when you still say you have an imouto surprise in store.... don't fail me.

No, forget it! She's the imouto!

Edited by desi

October 12th changelog:

guys!

These are the last additions to the script and VN, the contents below are set on stone (no further changes, even if asked. I want to meet the January deadline, but mostly because I can't wait to see this baby completed!! :3)

*Main heroines, 4 (Rin, Kanade, Akane and Yuki) true end for each of them

*Secondary heroines, 1 (SECRET ;D)

*Yuki (4th heroine) remains kuudere and loli. No imouto (sorry desi, Geass)

*bad ends, quite a few but not adding any more.

*Joke end, it's in (Yaoi) OMA will sing the ED, I will make tons of jokes referencing the forums, SB and spoiler bunker members. x3

*Implied sex, Yes, it's in (Characters are perfectly healthy teenagers, not monks or celibacy nuts) *repeat IMPLIED* (not actual ero content)

*Imagemap segments are fairly time consuming when it comes to programming so they will be distributed only at key points in the story.

*choices and branches, fairly straightforward. Only tricky parts are the MOAB bad end and the many other bad ends.

*rollback, jumpback feature will not be enabled as it is a dev tool that pretty much enables the reader to redo all choices and skip/replay entire chapters (ONLY beta testers will receive a dev toolkit, so they WILL have this feature enabled)

*No changes will be made for art,CG,bgi or bgm (unless I get help with that, cosmetic materials will remain as placeholders till release)

that's all for now.

Many thanks again, guys!

see you at the next update :D

Implied sex, Yes, it's in (Characters are perfectly healthy teenagers, not monks or celibacy nuts) *repeat IMPLIED* (not actual ero content)

Yep, +1 for this. I believe we talked a bit about this on mumble. Implied sex > deformed penises.

Secondary heroines, 1 (SECRET ;D)

I wonder...

Anyways, good luck!

This reminds me of MoeNovel, kinda.

Blasphemy! XD

no, seriously. It would be both awkward and troublesome to put in sex scenes using 3DCG sprites.

So it's not like I'm censoring the ero, it's more like I don't have the proper means to make it look decent XD

Also "implied" means more than just a "lights out" or "candle light". Characters will actually discuss the idea of having sex, talk right after it and remember it while talking to others etc.

As far as implied sex scenes goes, I like the way The Second Reproduction handled it. They did it really well that I don't feel anything awkward by the fade to black screens and it still work very well within the context. They don't show any h-content, but you can still feel the strong feelings they harbored towards each other.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
As far as implied sex scenes goes, I like the way The Second Reproduction handled it. They did it really well that I don't feel anything awkward by the fade to black screens and it still work very well within the context. They don't show any h-content, but you can still feel the strong feelings they harbored towards each other.

Hoooooooo? So you're a guy who reads otome games? So you prefer heroes over heroines? Are you gay? YOU ARE GAY!!! GHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Edit: And no! I didn't read any otome games up to now.

Edit 2: And I'm not reading Togainu no Chi.

Edit 3: Shut up! I'm actually a girl and allowed to play those games! >.

Edit 4. I'm not drunk.