VNs with gameplay

Hello friends cold you suggest me a few good English translated VNs with gameplay ?

Here are the ones i already played:

Castle Fantasia Seima Taisen

Eien no Aselia

The Galaxy Angel trilogy

Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Yumina the Ethereal

Koihime Musou

Shikkoku no Sharnoth

Tears to Tiara

The Rance games

Utawarerumono - It's a visual novel/SRPG hybrid by Leaf. The gameplay is really fun, even if it's not deep, and if you feel like you're up to some challenge you should play it in Hard Mode 1 or 2. The game has a light narrative, so the text never gets dense and good for some light reading. I'm not a fan of SRPG, but this one is possibly the best I've ever played. Score: 9.5/10
  • 999 A great mystery-survival VN. I've nothing to say in here except praises for its dark and immersive story. Try solving the mystery before the VN tells you the answer, it's more fun that way. This is Nintendo DS VN, so you've to use an emulator if you want to play on PC. Score: 8.5/10
  • Dangan Ronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - It has a mini-game. This murder-mystery VN is also a good material for some light reading. Score: 7/10
  • Duel Savior - The basic premise is as unoriginal as it could be, and it would have been fine if it actually did something innovative with it. The storyline isn't particularly strong or creative either, with laughable typical villains and shit, but it is decent enough in a sense that it's nothing terrible to read, and it might be able to hold your attention until you've seen all the problems solved and secrets that they teased you with, unraveled. The humor is quite great, but the plots sometimes employed a handful of silly cliches and uh-not-so-good/predictable plot twists that may actually make you laugh hard at it too because some of it is hilariously bad. The heroine routes diverse in qualities, with Kaede, Nanashi, Lilly, (Mia's route is technically good and have a lot of plot resolutions, but her character is terribly annoying) and Harem routes being the good one and the rest sucks. The fighting gameplay is very fun too.
  • Toushin Toshi & Toushin Toushi 2 - Very old game. Quite good.
  • Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou - Basically, bumper car.

I've finished all of these, so I can assure you that they're good.

There you go.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf