Little busters eroge, please help me!

Wait wait wait. First of all, did you download the Little Busters Game from here, with all the parts and the english patch? Did you follow the instructions on how to install and play it? The only thing I could think of is if you are trying to play the EX content with the english patch, since that's supposed to cause some weird things to happen...It could be possible some weird text is being used that's not installed properly on your computer...

If you did all of that correctly, I can't immediately think of what's wrong; can you post a screenshot of the text issues?

Wait wait wait. First of all, did you download the Little Busters Game from here, with all the parts and the english patch? Did you follow the instructions on how to install and play it? The only thing I could think of is if you are trying to play the EX content with the english patch, since that's supposed to cause some weird things to happen...It could be possible some weird text is being used that's not installed properly on your computer...

If you did all of that correctly, I can't immediately think of what's wrong; can you post a screenshot of the text issues?

Hi pal! Uhm no I downloaded from nyaa.eu that has almost the same thing/ game maybe you should take a look at it or should I download from eroges site? Maybe tha's why it didn't work lawl :p

You probably downloaded the Ecstacy version. That one has all the ero, but the patch doesn't support it. And you probably haven't switched to Japanese locale, follow these instructions, as Chocogami said above to get it working (and by it I mean the non-ero, regular Little Busters).

I *think* you can get the EX or ME versions (basically the 'extra' versions) to work with the english patch, but you have to download the specific version here, it's just I have absolutely no idea what version you ended up getting, Chin. It might be that it's an older english patch that doesn't have the correct word wrapping or texts, or maybe it's just the wrong version of the patch all together, I'm not sure.

It's easiest to try re-downloading the version off the erogedownload site, since I know for a fact that one works. If you still have trouble we can see if we can muck around with some of the settings then. And do what Evo suggested with the switching locales if you haven't already done that.

Edited by Chocolatemilkgod
I *think* you can get the EX or ME versions (basically the 'extra' versions) to work with the english patch, but you have to download the specific version here, it's just I have absolutely no idea what version you ended up getting, Chin. It might be that it's an older english patch that doesn't have the correct word wrapping or texts, or maybe it's just the wrong version of the patch all together, I'm not sure.

It's easiest to try re-downloading the version off the erogedownload site, since I know for a fact that one works. If you still have trouble we can see if we can muck around with some of the settings then. And do what Evo suggested with the switching locales if you haven't already done that.

Ok, thanks guys I'll try. If this does not work either I'll tell ya! xD