So what do you think about the ending and the finale boss.

The ending was nice and i like how you can travel around the world again after you beat Ilias.

Also for me Ilias fight was way easier then Black Alice fight, but Ilias had insane health.

The only thing i did not like is how Ilias dies because since the beginning of part 3 i hoped that i can save her at the end.

And they totally got me when Black Alice eat her.

Edited by Pasa

Here's my opinion...

I kinda hate that there are no multiple endings at the end...(And NO...the other "ENDs" other than Alice's are not the endings to me...That's basically getting raped all over again...)

But then again, the story revolves around Luka and Alice throughout the series...There isn't much to complain...

The final boss fight was kinda disappointing...It was basically "chipping the heck of the boss' health" fight...

Although...I gotta admit that I was shocked when I heard Ilias' plan before the fight...(Dammit Ilias!!!)

The trilogy deserves it's fitting ending through Alice's END...(But I still want my ending with Alma Elma...Not some random rape with her at the Colosseum...)

And Rogue deserves a fitting game to end his career in VN translations...

Actually, I appreciated MGQ3, it's more challenging (annoying) overall. The only thing that I hate was the last battles.... the last two battles. Why? Here:

The transformations. First was Black Alice. Yeah, she's the worst. You are too battle her and managed to defeat and then she says "I'll show you my TRUE FORM!" with matching laugh. I expected that but..... twice? WTF?!!!! It's bullsh*t.

Second is Ilias. To all who finished the game, she's one hell of a tough BITCH. From an easy kill to a staggering 15 minute, strategic fighting. Yes, I defeated her... after 10 times of ignoring Alice's advice. "GIGA, you moron!!!!!"^^

• 4 weeks later...

i was actually expecting illias to say something like "i've been planning this all along, by acting as the bad guy i'll help you in ur monster+human cooperation" or something. I loved MCQ3, while it was silly and stupid it actually had serious moments that didn't fail, unlike various other vn's of the same nature(no, i don't have experience with uhm..vn's of the same nature). Overall, it was a awesome experience, bordering more on the hilarious side, but that touch of seriousness increased its appeal. I liked the ending too.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished it the other day, i'm actually satisfied as how they managed to end the story

^^ what tragedy said, i expected at least a blow job from Micaela, ah well she's an angel after all

And where's my harem ending? >=O