Fate Stay related stuff

So yeah i recently finished Fate/Stay and i gotta say it was fucking awesome, the story was so addictive it got me playing till 4am (god bless vacations)

Now browsing Vndb i noticed there's a ton of Fate/this and Fate/that so now im wondering if there's maybe some hidden jewel there, i guess most of it is just fan made/no related crap trying to suck Fate/Stay`s awesomeness

So what of these games have you guys played and would you recommend any of them?

And happy holydays ppls ^ ^

Before going further with Fate/Stay stuff and whatnot, I suggest reading Tsukihime and Kagetsu Tooya (only AFTER Tsukihime), Type-Moon's earlier works. Then watch Carnival Phantasm anime series (It's fuckin' awesome!). Then play Melty Blood. If you can read Japanese, you can jump the gun ahead of us and indulge in Fate/Hollow Ataraxia and Mahoutsukai no Yoru.

Most of those with [unofficial] tags in Fate/Stay Night's vndb page are just fan-made doujins that don't quite match up to the quality of the original and would probably just ruin your Fate/Stay Night experience (not really saying that would be the case as there might be hidden jewels among those, but I'm highly doubtful).

Edited by evollove
Before going further with Fate/Stay stuff and whatnot, I suggest reading Tsukihime and Kagetsu Tooya (only AFTER Tsukihime), Type-Moon's earlier works. Then watch Carnival Phantasm anime series (It's fuckin' awesome!). Then play Melty Blood. If you can read Japanese, you can jump the gun ahead of us and indulge in Fate/Hollow Ataraxia and Mahoutsukai no Yoru.

Man you just planned my weekend

You could try Fate/Extra for the first 3-4 hours to see if you like it. I personally like Red Saber in Fate/Extra (and White Saber in CCC) than the blue one in Fate/Stay but that's just me. Red/White Saber's personality is much more "active" IMO.

Fate/Extra CCC was much better but it's in Japanese. The language difficulty is between elementary school and middle school (the intended audience).

And yes, though you only asked for VNs/Games, before anything, watch Fate/Zero. It's a definite must see.

Oh snap, that looks fantastic. I know trailers are deceiving, but the animation looks even sexier than Fate/Zero.

How soon do you all suppose is "soon"? I didn't expect this show for another year at least.

I hope Yuki Kajiura will do the music again. Not entirely sure about the oontz in the second half of the video.

Oh snap, that looks fantastic. I know trailers are deceiving, but the animation looks even sexier than Fate/Zero.

How soon do you all suppose is "soon"? I didn't expect this show for another year at least.

I hope Yuki Kajiura will do the music again. Not entirely sure about the oontz in the second half of the video.

Well, most of the footage is from the vita version of F/SN, but ufotable animated that part anyways. The new shots are towards the end. Not sure about when it will air... i'm just guessing here, but maybe Fall 2014.