Something light to read

Half of otoge I played felt like a waste of time, but I just can't leave game unfinished once I start reading it, and I need to play all routes and get all CGs. It's a curse of being a completionist...

I'm only playing the routes of the heroines I'm interested in because I can't enjoy a route when I don't like its heroine. In short, sucks to be you :rolleyes:

I'm only playing the routes of the heroines I'm interested in because I can't enjoy a route when I don't like its heroine. In short, sucks to be you :rolleyes:

It sure does, but I still like collecting all CGs and stuff :cool: and for me just skipping through it feels offending to people who made it.

But it makes me wonder, if one's not like me, why read to the end something that one doesn't like? Like you with Family Project.

Also the more I hear about Muv-Luv, the more I want to read it. Let it be summer holiday finally, I need time for something this long...

and for me just skipping through it feels offending to people who made it.

Well if we want to think about that a bit more seriously, I don't even pay for their work so I'm basically offending them anyway. But I know what you mean. It's the same when I see people who are skipping the dialogs of a RPG. I mean you should honor the voice actors for their job (if they're good).

Like you with Family Project.

Hey! I tried to finish it okay? I really tried. But after the second route (and a high amount of alcohol) I had to hoist the white flag. Fuck that game.

If you finish Muv Luv, then you'll need to play MLA as well.

It's the other way around. If you want to play MLA then you've to play its prequel. That's because nearly nobody is interested in only playing Muv-Luv.

Hey! I tried to finish it okay? I really tried. But after the second route (and a high amount of alcohol) I had to hoist the white flag. Fuck that game.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you at all. I just missunderstood that you finished the whole game and then said it was a waste of time, which made me wonder why wouldn't you just drop it half-way then.

Anyway, thanks a lot for recomendations.