Similar Recommendations

Hey guys, I recently posted a short comment about this in the weekly status updates, but I wanted to make a thread for it too. I'm in need of recommendations for games that are similar to the following three:

Koihime Musou

Maji de Watashi

Grisaia Kajitsu

Now, I'll say this ahead of time but I've played a TON of VNs, like a metric fuckton. I just want ideas, preferably ones that have complete, currently translating, or almost complete translations for most of the routes. Any and all suggestions are great, but I warn you: If it's a mainstream VN like G-Senjou, I'VE PLAYED IT, OR I DROPPED IT.

Also, while I'm not opposed to playing short VNs, I'd rather have one to entertain myself for a while.

NOTE: If you want to check out my VN list to get ideas of what I like and stuff, my VNDB account is made public for viewing, name is still "Shadolance". Links below. Even if you're recommending something on my To-Play list, that's important! I'll just move it up on my list of VNs to play.

VN List: shadolance's visual novel list

VN Wishlist: shadolance's wishlist

Thank you all for your help! I'd also love to make recommendations for you guys, so if you have questions PLEASE do ask me! :)

~Shadolance out

This. It's probably way easier for you to look through our vndb lists and search for VNs you didn't play : Votes by onemanarmy

good thinking, here is my own list riddle's visual novel list mostly high rated and well known works, so i don't think you can find something that you haven't seen or read already, rewrite and muv luv alternative are missing from it though, but those are very good.

Edited by riddle