Just finished it 100%. It was quite good and a rather nice change after all those moe medicore ones that were coming out one after another. My favorite character was Tonya (her route could be a bit better compared to Suzu, but still Tonya won just by being extremely cute) and on 2nd place Suzu.

Edited by Erika Furudo

Yea for me the typical moonlogic did me in, the first red flag was raised when after being an isolated loner all his life his first choice when having escaped his prison and being inevitably wanted by the authorities was: "I wanna go to school!" He has no reason to believe people are nice, absolutely none, everyone he's had pleasant interaction with had either abandoned him or caused him suffering indirectly and yet he's still clinging to the belief that people are the nicest thing ever and totally worthy of his trust.

Sure, I'll accept people this insane can exist, but I prefer logic over insanity. Still, credit where it's due, the story is well written despite the subject matter being so terrible. I could also have done without the inconsistent tone of comedy comedy comedy sadness comedy comedy sadness sadness comedy comedy sadness.