ayakashibito patch help

You tried 3 times what exactly?

Try redownloading the patch

Are you sure you're running the right version? Aka: 32 or 64 bits .exe with a 32 or 64 system

Try renaming the folder, or even better use a different route

Try as well keeping the original ISO image mounted while you try to run the game (i haven't downloaded it so this is just a guess).

Maybe there's several .exe files, try them all!

That's all i can guess, let me know if any works/ i don't hit the jackpot

Is most likely you're running a 64 bit .exe in a 32 bit pc, just open the folder where you installed the game and run every .exe file there, eventually you'll come across the one you need.

Another solution would be installing the game again, maybe during installation the game files were corrupted so when you run the patch it tries to run some phantom corrupted files and give the error, you hate the ISO so it shouldn't be a problem.

Btw if you can't still run it would be helpful if you take a screenshot of the installation folder and post it here

Alright, thanks to Erika-furudo i managed to take a peek to a functional folder, your current folder has far less files so i guess you messed up at patching.

Uninstall the whole thing so you can start from scratch.

First install the game from the ISO as normal, for convenience use the default route (programs files/propeller/あやかしびと), during the installation you'll get to choose between fast/light/something and full installation, choose full so you won't run on problems later.

Then run the english patch, install it on the same folder you installed the game (programs files/propeller/あやかしびと), once it's done run ayakasi.exe and play.

Edited by Maoh

The game you download from here is the full game, but when you're installing it gives you the option to make a quick installation or a full one, if you choose a quick install you'll have to keep the disk mounted while playing, but if you choose full you can delete the ISO image after installing.

The default folder is not an issue as long as you install both the game and the patch on the same folder. just remember to install the patch in the right folder (あやかしびと)