Visual Novels Translation Status [04/13/2014]

You need to defrag that game. I tried downloading it and couldn't find errors with the code, but defragmenting the files specifically (use the specific file defragmenter built into GameBooster 3 and then just defrag that folder specifically) should fix the problem. A lot of the files had jumbled pieces, which is a sign of really REALLY poor coding.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES, now they will finally finish Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than dawning blue-

i just wonder how long that patch will take. oh well i can wait better to wait and have good quality then to rush it

Essentially they're programs that take the raw Japanese text that you see in visual novels and translate them to English. Usually not recommended, but some people don't mind using it. A lot of times it's just a bunch of gibberish that gets spewed out, especially with the more complex VN's. Even with some of the simple VN's, it can look like ass. Download and see how Flyable Heart looks like if you want an example, and that was actually edited a bit.