Visual Novels Translation Status [05/05/2014]

As nobody seems to have postet it yet:

Maman Kyoushitsu (Maman Kyoushitsu ~Mirai no H na Obenkyou~) had a full patch release. It's appearantly a nukige with pregnant women. Maybe Ivan could provide it.

It was already mentioned here:

Loe Quality Translations have finish translate Maman Kyoushitsu ~Mirai no H na Obenkyou~

Here is link for the game Maman Kyoushitsu ~Mirai no H na Obenkyou~

Also contains some incest...

It's already finished airing.

Not the anime silly, the game. It's been on the front page for months. A while back it was getting weekly updates and for the past month or so... nothing. I've already seen the anime. The only reaso I really want to play it is so that I'm ready for WR:M&M, since the only heroine I'm interested is Akane anyway.

Not the anime silly, the game. It's been on the front page for months. A while back it was getting weekly updates and for the past month or so... nothing. I've already seen the anime. The only reaso I really want to play it is so that I'm ready for WR:M&M, since the only heroine I'm interested is Akane anyway.

it seems they're lack of translators, and it looks like that their project leader has resign too.. Its Spring! | Wakarimashita Translation Team

they have some internal problem, or so..