Anyone have suggestions? Any eroges with a ...

Female delinquent?

(Someone who doesn't follow the rules. kinda bitchy. Doesn't really like anybody.)

Kuudere

(neutral/doesn't show alot of emotion. Like Yuki Nagato from Haruhi or Rei from Evangelion). (is that even the right word?)

Lolis.

Tomboys are cute too.

rape/mind break/sex slave theme please.

Don't ask why, but for some reason i feel like breaking some girls who fill those descriptions.

I'm not into vanilla.

Also, since this is my first post. Hello Everyone! How are you?

Im currently on my summer break from college, an experience im not to particularly fond of!

(i think we love master has a loli and a kuudere. Can anyone confirm this?)

Edited by Shadowdivz

We Love Masters has something like those characters from what I remember, Lilith / Black Lilith might have some games translated with similar themes although it's more of a defiant heroic / heroine main character getting broken down.

Older Jast games with some darker themes might have something as well such as Virgin Roster but it's not quite like that.

(They do have the youngest "18-year old" loli in Jewel Knight Crusaders though, heh wonder how that passed considering that other scenes in later games got cut or otherwise toned down.)

You can use tags on The Visual Novel Database to find any vn with these elements.

Yeah but they list so many visual novels(every single one ever?)

Is there a fast way to know which ones are on this site?

Im probably going to have to check every single name one by one, aren't i?

We Love Masters has something like those characters from what I remember, Lilith / Black Lilith might have some games translated with similar themes although it's more of a defiant heroic / heroine main character getting broken down.

Older Jast games with some darker themes might have something as well such as Virgin Roster but it's not quite like that.

(They do have the youngest "18-year old" loli in Jewel Knight Crusaders though, heh wonder how that passed considering that other scenes in later games got cut or otherwise toned down.)

Odd you mention Black Lilith. I love their work(themes and anime adaptations), although i don't think anyone is translating their VNs anymore.

And i actually have Virgin Roster but haven't gotten far yet.

Edited by Shadowdivz
Yeah but they list so many visual novels(every single one ever?)

Is there a fast way to know which ones are on this site?

Im probably going to have to check every single name one by one, aren't i?

Most of the translated ones are here yes, you can identify them by looking at the flags between the name and the release date.