Question about Maji Koi and the Shuffle sequel

My first question about Maji is : What exactly is Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! S ? something like da capo plus communication or Little Busters ecstasy ? like a Addon of the "old" game ? Some one on vndb say it a sequel. Does the game as change in the "old routes" or are they still similar?

Well my second Question is which of the two Shuffle sequel is the best to play first ? Really Really or Tick Tick. I would if it possible play the better game first^^.

Well my second Question is which of the two Shuffle sequel is the best to play first ? Really Really or Tick Tick. I would if it possible play the better game first^^.

That mostly comes down to which is your favorite heroine from original Shuffle. Tick-Tack is almost exclusively focused on Nerine. Really?Really main storyline is Kaede-focused, but other girls make an appearance. Generally, I'd say Really?Really! is bit higher rated.

• 5 weeks later...
My first question about Maji is : What exactly is Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! S ? something like da capo plus communication or Little Busters ecstasy ? like a Addon of the "old" game ? Some one on vndb say it a sequel. Does the game as change in the "old routes" or are they still similar?t^^.

Majikoi S is actually a setting after Majikoi

so it could be considered as a sequel after majikoi for a few reason

1) majikoi gives an after story for the 5 main heroine

2) it picks up from many alternate ending in previous majikoi like hermit route, agave etc

and most importantly it follows at on branch of agave story where u ended up single

thus allows u to romance with other heroines from class S!

because majikoi is actually focused on people in kazama family while majikoi s focused more on class s