unable to download

Went to the English section and picked a few I wanted to download but every one I tried brought me to the same site with no download link to click on. And those are the ones that worked, a few were dead links. Is there something I'm doing wrong because this is the first time I've tried downloading from a site like this, non direct download. Normally I avoid them like the plague but the selection here is too good to ignore.

You select the game 0tiV6Jr.png, click Download 4AavtQg.png, then click part 1 Ijgtpd5.png. That should bring you to this screen 57ME2W0.png, once you are there you click on the small green Free and then the big green Free Download Nnhp3xn.png. After that you type in the captcha and wait for the timer HrdasUd.png, then just click download and do the same with other parts.

One more question, for the ones you have to download in parts because of the 200 megabyte limit how do you put them together after their all downloaded.

You need winrar or something like it to extract the files so the first thing you need is to install it, after that just select all parts and click extract here.

I'm using 7zip and have already installed and tested it on a few that were less then 200 MB. So your saying I need to extract all the parts into the same folder and they'll piece themselves together.

All the parts need to be in the same folder and then you just need to click extract here on the first one and the rest should extract with it, but i always select them all just to be sure.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello and excuse me to disturb but i have trouble to download.

I try to download little witch romanesque (Littlewitch Romanesque | Eroge Download) but when i click on one of this two :

DA-1click: English Game Download

DA-free: English Game Download

It just made reload the page without any change so i can't access to download links.

If someone could help on this one

Hello and excuse me to disturb but i have trouble to download.

I try to download little witch romanesque (Littlewitch Romanesque | Eroge Download) but when i click on one of this two :

DA-1click: English Game Download

DA-free: English Game Download

It just made reload the page without any change so i can't access to download links.

If someone could help on this one

What browser do you use? Do you have any addons, like noscript?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...