Recommend me some emotional / immersive games

Hello Senpai!

About a decade ago or so I played about a dozen games, and I really liked some of them, but haven't touched them ever since. I'm thinking about rekindling this lost love, but I don't know where to start.

I'm looking for games that

• are in English
  • uncensored
  • are able to create an emotional connection
  • have nude / sex scenes
  • preferably have some RPG/resource management elements
  • have player choices and are not just SPACEBAR simulators

I remember only a few titles, but the ones I know I played and liked are Seasons of Sakura, 3 Sisters, and uhh... it was long ago, okay?

Would you please recommend me some?

Edited by GoldenBoy

Hmm... there aren't much games that fit all the criteria since RPGs are really expensive to make (a company could make 4 visual novels with the time and resources spent making a single RPG).

Luckily there are some good games out there, some personal recommendations are Utawarerumono, Sengoku Rance, Monster Girl Quest, Aselia the eternal (maybe) and Galaxy Angel for the lolz (the last two aren't +18 tho).

If you forget the RPG req, i'd say Fate/Stay, Muv-Luv and Ever17 (these will keep you on the edge of your seat, mainstream ftw)

And if you just want to cry like a little pussy you gotta try Planetarian (not +18 but man, is fucking awesome)

Most likely you've read/heard about them since they're the "must-to-play" stuff.

attachment.php?attachmentid=12012&stc=1

Welcome aboard TheFeels airlines. I'll be your pilot today.

May I recommend the following:

Download english hentai games - Utawarerumono - the only title on this list with actual gameplay, and personally, my favorite. The story is very good, but the thing this title excels at is world building - by the end of emotional rollercoaster ride, you're sitting on the edge of chair, and can't wait to find out how it all will end. Pretty much everyone I recommended this one enjoyed it very much. Don't forget to get the voice patch - it really adds to immersion.

Download english hentai games - Yume Miru Kusuri - Typical high school setting, but the stories are pretty unique.

Download english hentai games - Crescendo - one of lesser known ones. Pretty distinct artstyle. Overall, very similar to Clannad, but much more "adult".

Download english hentai games - Swan Song - another one with interesting premise. Visual novel in post-apocalyptic setting, with people simply trying to live another day? Sign me up!

Download english hentai games - ef – the first tale + Download english hentai games - ef – the latter tale - this one doesn't have many choices, and the story is very linear ("spacebar simulator"...), but the artwork is gorgeous. Pretty unique concept is that couple pairs are pre-determined ( versus usual approach of single guy deciding which girl he wants to end up with, here you see the story unfolding from perspective of four different male leads)

Download english hentai games - Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo - another "what if...?" concept. Somehow linear story (with several possible "bad endings" in each chapter), with few "badass" revelation moments. If you liked 3sisters story, this one should be up your valley.

HcugCON.jpg