Suggestion for Games

Hello :)

I am looking for games to try and have fun. Some months ago I played Huniepop and I m looking for similar games like it. Date-sim or simulation games with lot of girls, similar like Fire Emblem or Kancolle. Hope I am explaining myself.

Any suggestion?

Have you heard of Dynasty Warriors?, you can make your own character and try to conquer China either using nice and polite methods like raising an army and working hard, or you can just attack a emperor to steal the throne and such.

You can get married, build an army and all the fun stuff you could imagine, and there are lots and lots of sexy girls to choose from.

But leave Diaochan alone, she's mine >:[

http://statici.behindthevoiceactors.com/behindthevoiceactors/_img/chars/char_101512.jpg

Wish I could play Kancolle, but no in japanese, I know nothing of the language. I also dont have a strong pc enough to play such heavy 3D games like that dynasty kingdom. Wonder if exist similar games like kancolle but in english of course. I tried sunrise academy but its hard with the stress limits and such. Might try it again another time, but looking for something else for now.

Ehh... what is this Kingdom of Love and where I can find it? Tried google but didnt got good results.

Wish I could play Kancolle, but no in japanese, I know nothing of the language. I also dont have a strong pc enough to play such heavy 3D games like that dynasty kingdom. Wonder if exist similar games like kancolle but in english of course. I tried sunrise academy but its hard with the stress limits and such. Might try it again another time, but looking for something else for now.

Ehh... what is this Kingdom of Love and where I can find it? Tried google but didnt got good results.

-_- Download english hentai games - Kingdom of Love

Wish I could play Kancolle, but no in japanese, I know nothing of the language.

You can play with a program called Kancolle Viewer that me and a few other users use, it basically translates most of the stuff for you.

Looks like this

6yVGBO5.jpg

ohhh nice, where can I get it? also where get kancolle game too? I am a noob hehe

Edit: ah, I just found to play Kancolle, you must have a japanese IP, and I dont know how to deal with tech stuffs and I dont want to mess with anything either. Oh well I guess I will wait it be in english one day.

Edited by GamefanPPG

I remember when i tried to play Kancolle a long time ago, at the time you had to enter via lottery (not sure if that's still the case), after 1000 attemps and getting to bed at 4 am i was like "fuck this" and went to search for a different game.

Then i found Skyrim and... well... my real life disappeared.

• 3 years later...