Hello my friends my second thread post and this time it is on the eroge company Navel which might be my favorite if not top 3 company's for this genre.

Anyways I just wanted to disscus some of Navel's games and see if people like it as much as I do and when I checked to favorite company thread I was shocked to see that almost nobody even brought it up so I thought instead of just putting my reply there I would be a jerk and post my own thread

JK

So instead of putting a reply up I thought why not do the next best thing and put a whole thread dedicated to them so here is some info on them (Taken from Wikipedia!)

Game's Puplished

Shuffle! (January 30, 2004)

Soul Link (December 17, 2004)

Tick! Tack! (September 16, 2005)

Judgement Chime (September 21, 2005)

Really? Really! (November 24, 2006)

Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai ~Prelude~ (June 28, 2008)

Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai (January 30, 2009)

Shuffle! Essence+ (October 30, 2009)

Soul Link Ultimate (June 25, 2010)

Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai ~After Story~ (July 30, 2010)

Sekai Seihuku Kanojo (December 24, 2010)

Shuffle! Love Rainbow (April 28, 2011)

World Wide Love! Sekai Seihuku Kanojo Fan Disc (October 28, 2011)

Remember this was taken from Wikipedia which is not as reliable but i couldn't find another way that was less reliable (I tend not to trust random forum topics without valid proof)

Just so you know my top 3 is

Shuffle?

Really Really?

Soul Link

Out of those, which ones have been translated?

Is it that hard to use the vndb link which was posted before? Anyway, besides shuffle only soul link has an english translation.

Never played it though so I can't say anything about it. Shuffle was actually enjoyable but nothing great when it comes to the story.

Spoiler : I really wished for a god vs devil war but sadly nothing like that happened.