Cleavage

Lewdness ~Vita Sexualis~

DominancE

P/A ~Potential Ability~

Closed Game

Will we ever see these games translated? They are all made by Empress and so far we only have gotten Starless (which I appreciated a lot). Or if anyone knows about any translating groups or translations done please tell me.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Ahahahahaha :D Oh, strkge, pleeasseee stop, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Anyways, I'd also like to see more Sei Shoujo VNs translated, not enough Sei Shoujo VNs out there, loved the fuck out of Bible Black and I'm only left with Discipline and Starless that I can read for now. But I want to see Lewdness, P/A Ability, Closed Game and other stuff as wellllll :( ... It would be sad for all of it to end up like this :( We need more Sei Shoujo, you hear me JAST?

Sad to hear no one is working on them...

Any idea where to turn in order to get more attention for them?

Like maybe requesting translations?

I consider them lost treasures - the world deserves english versions!

You can always go to JAST's or Peter Payne's twitter and spam them with requests for translations :D

I've asked many times on JAST twitter for another Sei Shoujo game in the West, they always say the same thing, they are planning, I started asking 1 year ago, and until now nothing happens, currently It's been two and a half years since the launch of Starless! I already gave up !, I started to play the new games like Dominance, Closed Game, Walkure Romanze and others masterpiece from Eroge/Nukige World, using Visual Novel Reader, and it was the best thing I did, the translation is not good! but you will understand what is going on in the game and in the dialogues! that is enough to enjoy the game!vnr-capture-1024x768-20171002-082947.jpgvnr-capture-1024x768-20171002-082947.jpg

For a community that is so picky about the quality of translation , use machine translation must be a blasphemy to them ... I wonder ... hahaha

Blasphemy is cheering for 10-20 years for the goodwill of these companies to bring an Eroge that we wish to play! It's better than ever to play these games!

Blasphemy is cheering for 10-20 years for the goodwill of these companies to bring an Eroge that we wish to play! It's better than ever to play these games!

I totally agree with you , they take 10 years to release an all-ages version and another 10 years to release the same game with H-scenes (looks at Scum Project)

maybe machine-translations is our only hope !

I totally agree with you , they take 10 years to release an all-ages version and another 10 years to release the same game with H-scenes (looks at Scum Project)

maybe machine-translations is our only hope !

10 years..thats enough time to see quite an improvement on machine TL.

• 1 year later...

For five years now the EmpressGame has not released anything besides partnership to make pillows, it is worrying, is it ready to go bankrupt? !! regarding their games in the west, it is best to forget, JastUSA seems not to be interested in bringing new games of the company, so I say VNR is life!

Hahahahah

After all this time You are still waiting for Empress' games be localized for the West?

You actually believe that?

Might as well face the facts, JAST has no interest in Empress' games. Move'On with your life Nemo!

I'm obviously not "waiting", since no one seems to be working on them.

"Hoping" may be a better word.

I ofc realise it's largely doomed and that they are unlikely to ever be translated, but geez - can you blame me?

I've seen plenty of people on several different forums still hoping for english versions some day.

I'm obviously not "waiting", since no one seems to be working on them.

"Hoping" may be a better word.

I ofc realise it's largely doomed and that they are unlikely to ever be translated, but geez - can you blame me?

I've seen plenty of people on several different forums still hoping for english versions some day.

I feel you, man. I am one of those people too xD