Visual Novels Translation Status [12/25/2016]

i only know of a third party method, using speedhack feature of cheat engine

Cheat Engine

Speaking of cheat engine, do you know how to get a table that works? I tried to make one but the addresses just keep changing every time I reset the game. I used the debugger to find what writes to the address but I must be doing it wrong because after I reset the game the pointer is still pointing to the wrong thing... I tried with achievements, the orbs, gold, and some characters exp.

i only know of a third party method, using speedhack feature of cheat engine

Cheat Engine

Hey, good enough for me, feels like playing on an emulator. And this actually gave me a great idea, one of the reasons I wasn't all the hot for Disgaea for PC was how slow the turn based game would be, but if my PC can handle upping the speed of the port, yay.

On a side note, I found the battle settings, during battle if you mouse the bottom part you will be able to select settings and change battle to fast and auto battle.

Edited by Grandork
Speaking of cheat engine, do you know how to get a table that works? I tried to make one but the addresses just keep changing every time I reset the game. I used the debugger to find what writes to the address but I must be doing it wrong because after I reset the game the pointer is still pointing to the wrong thing... I tried with achievements, the orbs, gold, and some characters exp.

which value do you want to cheat? exp? damage? hp mp? (i have not played any rance games yet so forgive my mistakes)

its been years since i have last used this, but i think the process is still the same.

its been almost 10 years since i used that hacking tool,

the last time i tried the process was:

1) select target program

2) type a value you wish to hack, ex: hp 100

3) get hit by a moster, type your new hp value. ex hp 90 and click next scan (repeat this step til the results show only 1 or few results)

4) double click them to add them on the list below

5) double click 'value' field and change it to desired value. or freeze it (making you immortal) i forgot how to freeze value, but can be google easily

this was applicable to, money, xp, mp, hp, damage, stats. back then.

its been almost 10 years since i used that hacking tool,

the last time i tried the process was:

1) select target program

2) type a value you wish to hack, ex: hp 100

3) get hit by a moster, type your new hp value. ex hp 90 and click next scan (repeat this step til the results show only 1 or few results)

4) double click them to add them on the list below

5) double click 'value' field and change it to desired value. or freeze it (making you immortal) i forgot how to freeze value, but can be google easily

this was applicable to, money, xp, mp, hp, damage, stats. back then.

Finding the address is not the problem, I can do that just fine, I need a little help finding the correct pointers because without those you need to search the addresses every time you load the game, It's annoying.

Edited by Kai

sorry im not that good in english, did you mean.. how to load the past values you have set before?

if thats what you mean... file>save as then, load your config file again... see if the frozen values still work when you load the game again