Request for Libra the Vampire Princess

And hopefully not pre-patched so people who want to play a fixed/steam version can play it too.

yeah, that sounds fair enough. there are two people willing to donate the 18+ version of the game, but not sure if its not pre-patched though, since they will obtain the hardcopy from kickstarter.

Both versions have a respective patch. I have a link to the the backer patch but it's useless till I receive the game. Good news is the steam version should drop with its respective patch.

You mean there is a patch for 18+ version to turn it into a fixed/steam version?

from my understanding, what he means is.. theres an patch for both steam and backer version of the game..

Edited by charlbeef
Both versions have a respective patch. I have a link to the the backer patch but it's useless till I receive the game. Good news is the steam version should drop with its respective patch.

is the steam version available for backers?

I thought the physical edition shipped out awhile ago. I'm surprised it hasn't been leaked yet. Still waiting on this!

what i think is that, the ones that want to share it publicly didn't have the game + 18+ patch yet, or have it uploaded but only shared with their inner circle of friends.. most people probably got the all age version, but not bothering to upload it, since most people want their game uncensored.

vampire princess army,

here we go! Storefront is up! Libra will be released june 20th on steam, and the time has come to start making some serious noise. We've initiated a flash campaign where everyone can take part to help libra's spotlight shine brighter than ever before.

it's happening!!!!!

If you download the uncensored version from Angelus, here is a steam_api.dll that will get rid of the ERROR connecting to steam and allow you to play the full uncensored version. I copied this link from Angelus. All credit for upload goes to Angelus, I only provided the steam_api.dll and the credit for that goes to Darksiders.

Uncensored 18+ Steam version of Libra of the Vampire Princess (No crack, need below steam_api.dll for it to play) (credit for link goes to Angelus, so please thank him) - https://mega.nz/#!ONlVkYqD!s6YkqPvDub5mOVQ0pKGu3IuOJcN7ORHslWwEDyH8-6M

And you will also need...

Steam_api.dll for Libra of the Vampire Princess - https://mega.nz/#!Ex10BBqY!189tjFqirK178uhJgII3Df4emkjIYYG7u9Y8qWUN_GM

It's a pain to download a file this big from Mega, since it will only let you download 5gb at a time but there is a way around this. Download ZenMate extension for Chrome and change your location when the page with the timer comes up and says you exceeded your transfer limit, then try to resume the download and it should either start downloading right away or it will countdown from 20 minutes or less, which is much better than 6 hours.

I just wanted to help the people who want to play this ASAP. So I hope this helps.

Cheers

Guest ragtime
I was blessed with "msvcp120.dll erro" , I already installed every possible visual c++ version and nothing ,

♪ somebody save me ... ♫

Run the game in windows 7 compatibility mode, that worked for me.