hi. so yeah im currently looking for games with nameable protagonists (or you as a protagonist). i would prefer somewhat like eiyuu senki (wanted to try gold but story is still in japanese).

something that has action/adventure/fantasy (as long as there is fighting might as well consider with no fighting as long as it has a really good story) and ofcourse sex scenes.i would highly prefer that no rape scenes(or atleast there should be avoidable rape) and unfaithful/slutty/cheating love interests/heroines.

oh almost forgot, that only doesnt include visual novels but all games as long as they are on pc (emulators not included except android :p)

i know my criteria is too "Demanding" but i hope someone can help. thanks :D

these are the games i played/ currently playing:

eiyuu senki

skyrim *cough*

venture seas

Imouto paradise

brave soul

roundscape

dra+koi

pure goddess

to heart 2

wolf girl with me

makifest

witcher games

mass effect games

dragon age games

currently downloading:

honey select

custom maid

illusion play club :)

hi. so yeah im currently looking for games with nameable protagonists (or you as a protagonist). i would prefer somewhat like eiyuu senki (wanted to try gold but story is still in japanese).

something that has action/adventure/fantasy (as long as there is fighting might as well consider with no fighting as long as it has a really good story) and ofcourse sex scenes.i would highly prefer that no rape scenes(or atleast there should be avoidable rape) and unfaithful/slutty/cheating love interests/heroines.

oh almost forgot, that only doesnt include visual novels but all games as long as they are on pc (emulators not included except android :p)

i know my criteria is too "Demanding" but i hope someone can help. thanks :D

these are the games i played/ currently playing:

eiyuu senki

skyrim *cough*

venture seas

Imouto paradise

brave soul

roundscape

dra+koi

pure goddess

to heart 2

wolf girl with me

makifest

witcher games

mass effect games

dragon age games

currently downloading:

honey select

custom maid

illusion play club :)

i will aide you to the best of my abilities...

kamidori alchemy meister comes to mind..

sharin no kuni is action packed and also fits.

The Fruit of Grisaia is action packed as well..

and also its sequel Labyrinth of Grisaia is probably very action packed too.

11 eyes.. is action/fantasy.

Majikoi, Majikoi S, Maikoi A1 and Majikoi A2 fits as well

demonbane too.

Ayakashibito.. too

Steins;gate also.

hmmm... i forgot the rest. ill update this post when i recall it..

playable on android or PC, IOS, Mac and Linux.. there's

-Dragon 2020

-class of heroes 1

-class of heroes 2

-aedis eclipse: generation of chaos

-Kingdom hearts birth by sleep

-The 3rd Birthday

-ragnarok tactics

-Crisis core: Final fantasy VII

-Final Fantasy type-0

-Final Fantasy tactics

-the legend of heroes Chapter 1

-the legend of heroes Chapter 2

-Star Ocean: First Departure

-Star Ocean: Second Evolution

-Wild arms xF

-Gungnir

-Valkyrie profile

-Phantasy star 1

-Phantasy star 2

-Y's Seven

-God of war

there is more that i probably have not included that you may like.. here's the>>whole list

Edited by charlbeef
i dont really get it. D: you mean in vndb? tried them all, some dnt have hscenes or english trans. :(

also i remember imouto paradise and haramase simulator is nameable

use search filter... use nameable character, 18+ and im not sure if there's a filter for english patched, but use english filter to show only vn with official english release. note: it wont show fan translated vn's though

i dont really get it. D: you mean in vndb? tried them all, some dnt have hscenes or english trans. :(

1. The link I posted earlier only shows visual novels that have an english translation

2. To see if the visual novel has h-scenes, click on one, scroll down and look at its english releases (18+ usually stands for sex content)

For example. Canvas 2 ~Akaneiro no Palette~, scroll down, there you can see under english: |2010-10-08 18+ Canvas 2 ~Niji Iro no Sketch~ DVD Edition (patch)| so because of the filters I used it has a nameable protagonist, it has an english translation AND since it's 18+ it also has h-scenes.

3. Searching and finding visual novels you are interested in always takes up some time.

i think i finished searching all of them xD and nothing interests me/ i already played them. well, except Yuno which i think is still good.currently downloading it :)

but i need more lol.

also used the filter nameable protagonist + english + pc platform/android.