Wind -A Breath of Heart~ Text box bug

Hi, I just downloaded "Wind -A Breath of Heart- off of here, but when I launch it, i get greeted with a text glitch. (an image is attached to this post)

What I've tried is launching in admin, launching in Japanese locale, running it in compatibility mode, downloading an xvid decoder (as the English patch recommends) but nothing fixes my problem. I'm on Windows 10. Thanks in advance, I really want to play this game.

GYAZO1.png

61ca9ec0b09105213167731b70e4dba4.png

GYAZO2.png

install the game while in japanese locale if that doesn't work this might be one of the VNs that just doesn't work on windows 10

Fuck me then ;-; Already tried installing it while in japanese locale, and it didnt work before so i doubt it'll work now. So is there any way other than a virtual machine to get it to work on Windows 10? Like another program?

• 1 month later...
Fuck me then ;-; Already tried installing it while in japanese locale, and it didnt work before so i doubt it'll work now.

i wouldn't be surprised if it ran though. thats some older stuff right there...

you can try run it on vmware and emulate windows 7 or xp. that might work

thats one of the many reasons why i remove even genuine windows 10 and replace it with 7, but that's a story for another day