[Request] Shutsugeki!! Otome-tachi no Senjou ~Yami o Kirisaku, Nibiiro no Tekkoudan~

Original Post :

Actually I am only requesting for a nodvd for this game Shutsugeki!! Otome-tachi no Senjou ~Yami o Kirisaku, Nibiiro no Tekkoudan~. I know, I know it's not translated but in case any of you have this game in his or her hoard, I'd really appreciate a link for it's nodvd (and it's corresponding update in case the nodvd is for an updated version - i have only the vanilla v1.00). In gratitude I'll post horrible FAQ for otosen 1 and 3 in horrid engrish when i get around to finishing it.

Updated: Somehow i managed to get a version 1.08 patch and its nodvd patch. So I'm requesting instead for the Otosen First Edition Privilege Kit and the Character Addition Kit (the former adding 2 characters and some units and the latter adding lots of characters and maybe units who knows). Thanks if you have a link and thanks for reading even if you don't. And yes, I've googled up and down the wazoo thank you.

Edited by jnitemann
Need Updated

errr but i'm browsing now the forum where this post is requested and there are also requests for non-english eroge posted.

Any disregard the nodvd request, I just downloaded 4GB torrented zip just to use a 80mb segment so there...

I am requesting the First edition Otosen Kit if you guys have it. My old saves are bugged with out it >.

Ignore the post above me, you may request JP VNs as well, if somebody has a link, they would provide it.

Otosen kit, is that the same VN you talked about earlier (VNDB Link)? I don't think you will be able to find something this kind of old, what you got now is probably the only version of it available on pirate sites. Just play it from the beginning and don't use any savegames (or you can use this one with complete CG gallery unlocked for v1.02 version of the game, found on sagaoz: http://sagaoz.net/savedata/sa/otosen_niku.LZH).

Edited by TakiMinase
here olny translated to englsih vn may requested not only japanesse!

dont stop people from requesting untranslated games.. i request untranslated games from time to time myself.

requesting download link is fine... requesting it to be uploaded here is not.. know the difference

In the past there's some untranslated VNs uploaded here like Euatia and Baldr Sky, so I think it's possible if Ivan want to uploaded it here. Although looks like it's no longer the case here.

I simply don't have time to post untranslated games nowadays - backlog of English stuff is 70 positions long. Users are free to make their requests for hard-to-find Japanese games (Just don't be lazy - don't request stuff that shows up within top10 results of google) and other users are free to help them out.

Ignore the post above me, you may request JP VNs as well, if somebody has a link, they would provide it.

Otosen kit, is that the same VN you talked about earlier (VNDB Link)? I don't think you will be able to find something this kind of old, what you got now is probably the only version of it available on pirate sites. Just play it from the beginning and don't use any savegames (or you can use this one with complete CG gallery unlocked for v1.02 version of the game, found on sagaoz: http://sagaoz.net/savedata/sa/otosen_niku.LZH).

Thanks for the complete CG link but to be honest the HCGs from this game are only pretty average by themselves... it's actually the gameplay i am interested in doing. The Otosen kit (from the first edition) as well as special character addition kit contains added characters you can actually use in gameplay. It also contains additianal units you can use. Playing 2nd playthrough currently while waiting for some good soul to realize he may have what i need from his collection.

Am i only the one playing this game in the world? Aside from the official site japanese faq at atwiki i can't find anything remotely related to this game LOL. On my second playthrough now, am definitely missing that big bad Yamato battlewagon .... (nah you don't actually get to use it... just nice to watch it there sitting in your inventory)

Am i only the one playing this game in the world? Aside from the official site japanese faq at atwiki i can't find anything remotely related to this game LOL. On my second playthrough now, am definitely missing that big bad Yamato battlewagon .... (nah you don't actually get to use it... just nice to watch it there sitting in your inventory)

Most of people here don't read untranslated VNs, especially those that many in the community never even heard of xD ... You should try your luck on VNDB, maybe a random soul played it as well :D

This is actually worse than an untranslated VN ... tihis is an untranslated TBS VN. I tried AGTH before and trying to make out the narrative strains my brain. But somehow I've manage to find my way through the nooks and crannies of this one and this game kinda makes me miss playing People's General by SSI so I'm trying it out again. I've also tried VNDB but no luck there.

By the way, can I post screencaps of menus and such to get help in translating some items I can't pull off the game (like text in menu graphics) to garble in Systran? Or should I post in another section ? Thanks.

Edited by jnitemann
This is actually worse than an untranslated VN ... tihis is an untranslated TBS VN. I tried AGTH before and trying to make out the narrative strains my brain. But somehow I've manage to find my way through the nooks and crannies of this one and this game kinda makes me miss playing People's General by SSI so I'm trying it out again. I've also tried VNDB but no luck there.

By the way, can I post screencaps of menus and such to get help in translating some items I can't pull off the game (like text in menu graphics) to garble in Systran? Or should I post in another section ? Thanks.

You can post screencaps but I am afraid nobody here will be able to help you out with the translation of those. We don't have people with JP skills here xD Some are only in the learning phase and don't know much ... There's killer though but he doesn't post nowadays so you'd need to wait for him in the shoutbox or PM him or something, he is the only one who's skilled in JP around here.