If you guys didn't know, I have been hosting seasonal anime streams on our Discord server for a while~

I always stream every new show as much as I can in the first couple week of a season, then pick two or three of the high potential ones to follow weekly. So if you are interested in watching some new animu, definitely join us when I stream!

Streaming hours and shows I picked are here (it should be update everytime I made changes):

https://1drv.ms/w/s!Aja6B6GgSt_ckEFHDBWOHzaH0L22

Everytime I stream from now on I'll drop a link by the sb~

tumblr_otgqbdqLJ11ql0375o2_500.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

NOTICE: Unfortunately due to personal circumstances, I will no longer stream seasonal anime weekly. When the currently ongoing Darling in the Franxx finished, I will stop officially.

The movie stream will however still happen, since those I don't have to stream regularly. Any info will be posted in that thread.

So does the "new anime" stream (where I stream the first ep of new seasonal anime just for exposure). I guess that will replace this thread and I'll post updates here when it happens.

It was fun stream for everyone~