BlazBlue EXTEND?

Hello everyone! My first actual thread on here and its 4 in the morning so dont judge me about this!

I have BlazBlue EXTEND for the Xbox 360 and was wondering if anyone else had it and was up for a match? I also have regular Continuum Shift and Calamity Trigger so if you dont have EXTEND I can still play! I main Relius even though hes mainstream and if you have a problem with that then STFU! My GT is xLGDZx Azure so add me or send me a message! Anyway I should rap this up...ummm...BAI BAI!!!

Wait...BlazBlue EXTEND???? when the f*ck did it came out?? and I was just wondering if I should buy Naruto Storm Generations or wait for something better......what's new in EXTEND????

Well for one you can play as Relius now which is epic. All the DLC characters come with it, they rebalanced everything, gave story modes for all the new characters, added new game modes (team battles are the shiz), increased the gallery, Redid Calamity Triggers story line and added that, and overall made the game WAY better! and If you ask me I would wait for something better like Raccoon City but thats just me being a die hard Resident Evil fan-boy.

Well for one you can play as Relius now which is epic. All the DLC characters come with it, they rebalanced everything, gave story modes for all the new characters, added new game modes (team battles are the shiz), increased the gallery, Redid Calamity Triggers story line and added that, and overall made the game WAY better! and If you ask me I would wait for something better like Raccoon City but thats just me being a die hard Resident Evil fan-boy.

Sounds nice, maybe I could get it, and about RE...well, this new one it's just like Gears of War , plus mass effect but with zombies...or at least that's what I saw in the demo gameplay a couple months ago...for me RE died in the 5, no more thriller action u.u

Sounds nice, maybe I could get it, and about RE...well, this new one it's just like Gears of War , plus mass effect but with zombies...or at least that's what I saw in the demo gameplay a couple months ago...for me RE died in the 5, no more thriller action u.u

5 was terrible dont even talk about that game lol. Raccoon city is gonna be WAY better! Of course hopefully 6 completely destroys it though...

• 2 months later...
Raccoon City was horrible imo. Feels like a typical tps shooter than a Survival Horror game. Like RE:3

I liked it purely because it had actualy zombies, and it was RE...thats how much of a fan boy I am

I just wish those fucking "dogs" from 2 or 3 are gone... they really made me ran into my parents' room when I played it a long time ago...

You only see them like once or twice i the story mode and you dont see em at all in multiplayer...btw I like how this is a RE thread now

The 6 game looks mother fucking epic but in the same way, looks crap as they really seem to be stretching out the resident evil franchise, But also they have a new Anime film coming out that's going to be epic as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNJyv8gT2ZE

By Anime I mean CG, It's still Japanese though.

I have been looking forward to this for a while

oh... sorry about the... got off topic...

Its fine...it is erogegames afterall

I have been looking forward to this for a while

Oui Oui, I'm a huge fan of the Anime side of the RE franchise, Degeneration was amazing plus Both Anime, Live Action Films and games, Oh and did I mention... ZOMBIES?! . IT'S LIKE THE BEST FRANCHISE IN THE WORLD!

Oui Oui, I'm a huge fan of the Anime side of the RE franchise, Degeneration was amazing plus Both Anime, Live Action Films and games, Oh and did I mention... ZOMBIES?! . IT'S LIKE THE BEST FRANCHISE IN THE WORLD!

I agree... zombies are one of the greatest... just like sankarea... :D

(off topic alert)