1.So Chaos;Child just came out. It is the spiritual successor to Chaos;head also developed by 5pb games. Unfortunately there is no PC version, only a PS4 and Vita release. It is still possible to play with emulators however and I think it is worth having.

2.Ataraxia voice patch is out, porting voices as well as BGM from the vita release. Further a full uncensor was made, removing mosaics from all h-content. Find it here (Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Patch)

3. More of an FYI, eden of grisaia 18+ just finished translation. It'll be released after testing.

3. More of an FYI, eden of grisaia 18+ just finished translation. It'll be released after testing.

Only that last one wasn't yet mentioned on EG so thanks for those news :) ... Valloth's gonna be happy I guess when he hears Sekai finally moved forward with 18+ edition xD

Edit: Regarding Chaos;Child, maybe we even get a PC version as well, for Steins;Gate 0 a fan-group made a patch by porting the translation from the consoles to PC ... So Chaos;Child might get the same treatment :)

Edited by TakiMinase

As for Chaos Child, yes I knew that there's a possibility that it would be ported by Committee of Zero - in fact they already say that they would more likely to port the translation although it might take a while though, because they say that it would be take no less than few weeks to do that. For now I just hope that it could be finished by December at most. Oh, here's the twitter from Committee of Zero themselves if you want the proof.

Twitter

PS - By the way, I see that you're in here as well, Akshay. Anyway, welcome to erogegames here even though it's a belated one and hope you had fun here as well, just like back at Fuwanovel.

As for Chaos Child, yes I knew that there's a possibility that it would be ported by Committee of Zero - in fact they already say that they would more likely to port the translation although it might take a while though, because they say that it would be take no less than few weeks to do that. For now I just hope that it could be finished by December at most. Oh, here's the twitter from Committee of Zero themselves if you want the proof.

Twitter

PS - By the way, I see that you're in here as well, Akshay. Anyway, welcome to erogegames here even though it's a belated one and hope you had fun here as well, just like back at Fuwanovel.

Thanks!.Great to see you here as well.

I don't really log in except to make requests here though....(I'm shamelessly selfish)

Unfortunately there is no PC version, only a PS4 and Vita release. It is still possible to play with emulators however

last time i checked there's no ps4 and psvita emulators yet. i checked and i only found scam sites like pcsx4.com and other scam sites for ps vita emulator..

these threads said that anyone that claims they have a PS Vita and ps4 emulator is probably tricking you…

ps4 emulation progress

ps vita emulation progress

• 6 years later...
  • Ivan locked this topic