Since this is fully translated (although its machine translated) afaik

just wondering if anyone have access to this or the already patch game??

Dont do it man, machine translation will only ruin the game for you and then you regret it once a proper translation is out.

The Zap one was the one I was referring to, im more of the "something is better than nothing" group I've pretty much tried all big name games and Eushully was always on my radar ever since Kamidori just wondering if anyone is willing to upload the game

The Zap one was the one I was referring to, im more of the "something is better than nothing" group I've pretty much tried all big name games and Eushully was always on my radar ever since Kamidori just wondering if anyone is willing to upload the game

Just wait for a proper translation, at this point it is very likely that it will get a official localization. When you wait this long a year or 2 more shouldn't be a problem.

And especially now since there is plenty of interesting stuff to play while you wait.

who knows when someone will start on translating Eushully games, last time i read it was a huge pain to translate their games that no one is willing

Edit: is there anything good that you can recommend with gameplay (VNs dont really do it for me)?? Yumina is the only I have on my backlog and the last one I played was Eiyuu Senki non-Jast

Edited by pkek

LOL, Pasa, don't give him false hope, there's no guarentee that any of Eushully titles will get localized, otherwise, MG would have already partnered with them ... or JAST or god forbid Sekai (they snatched Giga with Baldr, I wouldn't put it past them to even go for Eushully). Honestly, I'm not in support of MTL but if there's no other way, than let him play like that... the best solution would be to learn JP but considering how hard that is, I don't think many will have a problem with just reading MTL xD ...

LOL, Pasa, don't give him false hope, there's no guarentee that any of Eushully titles will get localized, otherwise, MG would have already partnered with them ... or JAST or god forbid Sekai (they snatched Giga with Baldr, I wouldn't put it past them to even go for Eushully). Honestly, I'm not in support of MTL but if there's no other way, than let him play like that... the best solution would be to learn JP but considering how hard that is, I don't think many will have a problem with just reading MTL xD ...

They said Baldr will never be translated and they were wrong, they also said that Alice Soft will never go official in the west and they were wrong again. I can say with certainty that Eushully will be translated too and they will be proven wrong once again.

They said Baldr will never be translated and they were wrong, they also said that Alice Soft will never go official in the west and they were wrong again. I can say with certainty that Eushully will be translated too and they will be proven wrong once again.

As with everything else, I'll believe it when I see it :) ...