I wonder if anyone else has had this problem. I didn't change anything, but from one day to another the captchas disappeared and I'm unable to download. I tried Safari and Firefox and the issue remained.

If anyone could help me out, I'd be most grateful.

Thank you for your time!

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 6.06.15 PM.jpg

-m

Wow ... From a guy who had problems with making captchas work when typed correctly to a guy who cannot even see the captcha ... What has happened with out main download source, oh my poor downloadani.me ...

Anyway, nope, I don't have such a problem on my end. But I wonder now why did it disappear on your end - I mean the captcha window. Maybe it's getting blocked by adblockers but I fail to see a reason why an adblocker would block it. And you said you tried multiple browsers. Did you try Chrome as well?

I can see the captchas, even though ublock is activated, so it is not that ... (browser is Vivaldi, v1.12 stable 32bit - you can always try it : Vivaldi Browser | Fast & Flexible Web Browser )

Clicking the captcha's "help" button sends me to Solve Media Info

Looking at the texts at the bottom there, seems they do not provide a captcha service "for free", but in exchange to fetching userdata/ tracking.

So maybe you need to pause whatever anti-tracking extension is at work, resp. whitelist solvemedia.com.

Check not just in browser, but also in your antivirus suite's "internet safety" options. Switch it completely off for a moment, just to see if it makes a difference.

good luck with it.

• 5 months later...

i am having a problem like it every time in try to go to download the koichoco english patch the chaptcha gives me this error Undefined subroutine &AC::IP_Geo::is_eu_ip called at /home/adcopy/htdocs/papi/lib/client_opt_out_prefs line 52.