Technical Requirements for "The Spirit Master of Retarnia"?

I was just curious if any body knows (where I can find) the system requirements for "The Spirit Master of Retarnia" ( https://erogegames.com/spirit-master-retarnia-conqueror-labyrinth-1039/ )? The game is annoying unresponsive, especially in switching between the game screen and the main menu screen so I'm a bit curious to just how badly I'm over taxing my computer.

can only tell that I was playing it on mobile core i5 "Haswell" / intel HD4000 / 4 GB RAM/ harddisk and also had that "unresponsiveness" to and fro menu and saving dialogue, and notebook heating up a lot.

Which I think is more bad programming than anything else - the menu is mostly the same always, resp. one for in town, one for in dungeon, keeping the respective menu screen in memory/ fast-available should have been possible. Also, when in town it is not as if much grafix calculating has to be done - yet the computer was just as busy as when in dungeon.

got the impression that everything is always read in from harddisk again and again and again.

moreover, unresponsiveness if going into one certain direction in the forests (2nd portal).

I did not bother, but maybe you can try to limit the game's fps (vsync), don't ask me how - and/or putting the game on SSD or on RAM-disk (would probably need 6GB or more of RAM installed)