If you could create a VN, what would it be?

I have a bunch of VN concepts dweling on my (very long) list of fiction I'd like to create. To route:

* A mystery story set on an island. 1200 people wake up on an abandoned island with numbers on their wrists. Protagonists are an amnesiac boy (0) and a nameless girl (Infinity) who share pain.

* Denpa tragedy in the style of SubaHimi with a heavily occult theme. INTENSELY DISTURBING

* Dark yuri VN with a lot of romance.

If I create a VN , It would be like Dies Irae + Diablo 3

but with less Chunni stuff and lots more sexual content. The protagonist would be something like an Anti-hero (rather than a Shounen fighting bad guys for the sake of justice)

set in the middle ages , A good amount of Guro & Gore , unique routes and more than seven heroines (but some of them would die during the story)

and most important of all, the Main Heroine would be a Demon woman with crimson hair , blue eyes and big breasts.

I can't imagine a good story plot now , but I would start with something like God of War , A vengeful god-slayer warrior tormented by his past.

Edited by Dio Brando

DxD battle game

You would choose one of the girls and fight the other girls over Issei. (Streetfighter 2 like?)

- Win fight : get prize (round1: date with Issei. round 2: date on beach. and so on.)

- Loose fight: have to witness equivalent scene with Issei + other girl.

main problem: no idea how to make available harem ending. :|

--------------------

Kafun Shoujo, the MMOO.

(2nd O is for orgy)

--------------------

MGQ fandisc : no idea about the story, but would feature sex scene Alice with Ilias.

with or without the shota guy, but if with then with more attractive look.

Edited by Göffel
  • 2 weeks later...