Visual Novels Translation Status [06/05/2018]

This time , I agree with Rain Spectre.

I understand your point when you say why nude covers are no good, but Doki Doki Literature Club is a masterpiece ? I'm not sure about that.

Type-moon milked so much Fate/ franchise that now I can't appreciate it as before. I feel sick every time I hear the words "Holy Grail war" and "Servant/Master".

Heh, i remember being surprised that TYPE-MOON was blamed for milking F/SN around the time Fate/Zero aired (i never really separated Tsukihime and Melty Blood, so i considered F/SN and Tsukihime tied atm) but it really went south from there, going as far as getting an F2P spin-off (then again what doesn't nowadays, even my all-time favorite Red Alert is getting one T_T ).

[HYBRID BEING] its not good to offend people !!!!

Jeez, no need to get offended over a little sarcastic remark, even if it was a misunderstanding on my part.

It wasn't my intention to offend you, but please do try to word yourself better. It's really hard to understand you sometimes.

;86287']Heh' date=' i remember being surprised that TYPE-MOON was blamed for milking F/SN around the time Fate/Zero aired (i never really separated Tsukihime and Melty Blood, so i considered F/SN and Tsukihime tied atm) but it really went south from there, going as far as getting an F2P spin-off (then again what doesn't nowadays, even my all-time favorite Red Alert is getting one T_T ).[/quote']

That reminds me of the Visual Arts survey few days ago. One of the questions was if we would want to see a 'social' F2P game done with their character/world assets, follow-up question being on what platform. Another one was if/how much we had paid for dlcs in the past for such games. In the same vein was the question that asked whether we would like to buy/get their novels 'per route', split up chapter-style.

I can only hope the responders shot them down on that front. Hard...