I've downloaded Deardrops twicw( once with torrent/once with jdownloader from mediafire).

The proble is that after i exctract the game and start playing i see a gibberis like: hf00o instead of the normal text.

Has someone else experienced this problem?

has someone solved it?

why i should set my locale to japanese to play an english game?

Hey man, I don't know if that's the solution for your problem (I actually doubt it) but I didn't had any problems with deardrops while

using the japanese locale so at least give it a try.

Edited by OneManArmy
Thanks.

could you explain why i should set my locale to japanese to play an english game?

It won't mess up your computer. Lots of eroge games require that you set your locale to japanese, so that could be a solution to the problem like onemanarmy suggested.

First thats because the "english game" is only english because of inplanted patches...meaning that its a japanese game by soul.

And secondly, theres something wrong with ur title: "Deardrops problems"...im sorry but...DEARDROPS HAS NO PROBLEMS!!!!RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS GODLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First thats because the "english game" is only english because of inplanted patches...meaning that its a japanese game by soul.

And secondly, theres something wrong with ur title: "Deardrops problems"...im sorry but...DEARDROPS HAS NO PROBLEMS!!!!RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS GODLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So true....so goddamn true....

So user's locale doesn't matter for any of their releases because they're made to be locale-independent.

I don't care about mangagamer's logic. It will work, or not. Let's wait for Sgrumbledore's (weird name btw) answer.

DEARDROPS HAS NO PROBLEMS!!!!RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS GODLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, it was just decent. I mean that's probably also because I don't like slice of life that much. But you can't deny one thing,

The main's playing violin and everybody's telling him how awesome he is. No problem with that beacuse violins are fuckin great.

BUT WHY THE HELL AREN'T THERE ANY VIOLIN BGM TRACKS AT ALL??? Where can I HEAR his awesomeness? Sorry but this was just crap.

thats true, the only time that you hear the violin is like the latter 10% of the entire game, which is like 2 songs, and the game itself as a whole sucked, the only part that was really godly was riho's route, took them man tears out of me

Exactly, I only started to play the game because of the violin and the opening movie was actually also damn nice.

Yeah, I seriously love rock with a violin backup. But well like you said, besides two awesome songs, nothing.

I personally didn't find rihu's route that emotional either, I read better stuff. So no tears on my side.

I'd hate to make this into a just a deardrops thread but whose gonna stop me! :)

-Anyways, i was really happy when i saw him use the violin in the op, eventho it said guitarist, gave me hope, thats probably one of the reasons why i was actually able to reach the ending, i was anticipating the violin so badly...u know- how a main character suddenly power ups, thats what i felt like when he pulled out that fking vio.

• 1 month later...

Got some trouble here. On Riho's route, when Leo being late for his concert, and Deardrops began perform agains all odds, some window opened with some picture with Shoichi and Yayoi, and then stops. Main window of a game remains white meanwhile. Music go, and repeats unlimited times.

So there is my trouble. Anyone can help with it please?

P.S. Sorry for my english.

Got some trouble here. On Riho's route, when Leo being late for his concert, and Deardrops began perform agains all odds, some window opened with some picture with Shoichi and Yayoi, and then stops. Main window of a game remains white meanwhile. Music go, and repeats unlimited times.

So there is my trouble. Anyone can help with it please?

P.S. Sorry for my english.

file corrupted..

try re-install..

if cant work..

pls download a new file

file corrupted..

try re-install..

if cant work..

pls download a new file

Well, i find a core of this problem. Just delete the movie wich caused all trouble from where it been, and with that scip this awfull trouble.

But anyway thx for your advise.

Well, i find a core of this problem. Just delete the movie wich caused all trouble from where it been, and with that scip this awfull trouble.

But anyway thx for your advise.

its strange because i dont have problem with the movie file..