LB EX anime PV

Ok I got some questions about this vid

the thread said that LB Ex

and I think I also saw Tokido Saya in that vid so does that mean it's the ecstasy ver???

Also I hate to say this but I'm totally disappointed about that vid, I mean just look at the animation.

it looks like a low budget film for Christ sake.

I mean it's LITTLE BUSTERS! IT'S KEY JESUS THE ONE WHO MADE IT IS JUN MAEDA

can't they make at least just for a little bit, the same production as to what they did in Angel Beats!?

even just a little is alright

and I think I also saw Tokido Saya in that vid so does that mean it's the ecstasy ver???

Also I hate to say this but I'm totally disappointed about that vid, I mean just look at the animation.

can't they make at least just for a little bit, the same production as to what they did in Angel Beats!?

Well you have to think of it like this...they've only recently announced LB will be getting a anime, and this came out pretty shortly after so don't you think this might be one of those quick teasers just to satisfy the fans temporarily, im pretty sure there will be better quality later on

I also saw Tokido Saya in that vid so does that mean it's the ecstasy ver???

You can answer that question by yourself.

Also I hate to say this but I'm totally disappointed about that vid

I'm not, it's just a PV so what the hell did you expect from it? It's just something for saying that they will start to work

on the anime. And the characters weren't fucked up so everything's allright.

Nah, maeda didn't write all of the stories. He "just" worked on kud and refrain. The rest was written by other people.

If I remember correctly this is.

The President of Key announced in twitter that the cast of Little Busters anime hasn't been fixed yet but the anime will be aired not so far in the future. He didn't reveal the production studio but he said the producers have been under tremendous pressure since they are aware of the high expectation of the fans. The quality of the trailer was not high because Key themselves made the animation using image sequences sent from the production studio.