Monster Girl Quest 2 Full Patch Out

I personally like where this is going but I have to admit I am going to find it hard to wait for the third part to be made. I would throw so much money if it would speed up the creation of part 3. I mean that ending would be liked even better than the mass effect 3 one lol

Just finished the game myself, and now I really can't wait for part 3. The direction the series seems to be going in now is really exciting! Even though I already had an idea of what was going to happen ever since part 1, I was still surprised by the ending scenes. I'm looking forward to ToroToro's conclusion.

• 2 weeks later...

just a problem lol, part 3 would have to be twice as long as part 2 to be the full game because it said after this game, "Thank you for playing up to the middle part of the game", holy crap it's gonna be awhile before part 3 x.x

guys, I need to ask, did anybody complete the monsterpedia yet? I want to know how to make Tamamo use her move "Moonlight Rendezvous" I need that and my mosterpedia will be completed....

please help me, and thank's

guys, I need to ask, did anybody complete the monsterpedia yet? I want to know how to make Tamamo use her move "Moonlight Rendezvous" I need that and my mosterpedia will be completed....

please help me, and thank's

That one's not hard to get, it's just the name of her insertion move. Just fight normally until she throws you down (I think you might need to purposefully NOT summon sylph) and don't resist on the next turn. Easy peasy

That one's not hard to get, it's just the name of her insertion move. Just fight normally until she throws you down (I think you might need to purposefully NOT summon sylph) and don't resist on the next turn. Easy peasy

thx for the help

How I can get the "Gnome was Summoned Sleeping" on record...

thx

I got it completely randomly, and that's how you'll be getting it too. Basically just keep playing the game and summoning gnome for every fight and eventually you'll see a different sprite of gnome with her eyes closed pass on the screen when you summon her. Finish the fight (or maybe just lose or return to the monsterpedia, I don't know if it matters) and when you check the record again the line should be in white.