Planetarian Problems

Hey,

I start up the application outside the Crack file (which I assume is the installer) and it get all the way to the actuall install opperation and then a window comes up, the only option is to hit OK and then another window pops up and the only option (again) is to hit OK and then the whole thing shuts down with out installation taking place.

I know I need to use the file inside the crack folder but that comes up with an Error message and all that it says is the following location.

C:\Users\(myname)\Desktop\Planetarian\Crack\Kinetic.exe

edit: I should probably say that Im having issues getting "Planetarian" to either install or play

Thx, i don;t know what i did differently while installing this game but it works now. The only questions left is how long untill the main character goes crazy because of Reveire (i hope i spelled that right)

Apparently, you need (an update of) MS Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package.

Got it already, it didn't help out. But it doesn't break the game or anything, I can play it normally despite the error.

Edit: Ran through the game(with a bit of text skipping) and everything works fine. I've also read that this error doesn't occur on WinXP, only on Win7. It can be ignored.

Edited by killerinsidee
  • 1 month later...
This one is the newer version of planetarian, which must be cracked in order to play, and even then it will complain about error code 0204 every time you start it. I don't see a changelog anywhere, so you can use older version available elsewhere which doesn't have copy protection nor complains about it.

so is it okay to ignore that error quote? it doesn't hinder the gameplay whatsoever right?