Does anyone know how to change or hide a IP-address.

I have seen different programs and how to videos .But everything is either to complicated or just to good to be true.

I have seen videos on YouTube for hiding your IP-address and I don't trust anything that is posted their that's not simple.

So is this something that anyone can do or you have to be a techie?

Or is this complete B.S?

If you know anything about this post it.Thanks!

Edited by Breakthrough
Does anyone know how to change or hide a IP-address easily.

You could always use a proxy like ultrasurf. The bad thing, using such a programm will also lower your internet speed. A easy thing would be the "track me not" addon for firefox. This blocks google from finding out what you're searching for. Well it doesn't hide your IP adress or anything but you may want to use it too.

Oh and : "hide a IP-address easily" and "something that anyone can do" doesn't fit together. ;)

No problem but never try to download something via ultrasurf, it's so damn fuckin slow. I mean sure, nobody can see your IP but downloading with 60kb/s sucks just way too much. If I remember right, then some chinese dudes made this program to defend themself against those CIA spy attacks. So yeah be sure to always keep ultrasurf up to date.