Looking for recommendations

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@PhiBrainChild:

Gore, huh? Don't know if this qualifies but I recently played Bible Black. The story itself is intriguing, but the behavior of the characters was nerve-wrecking to me...and I think that later there would be some 'gory' scenes where a girl gets sacrificed. Still...(I find the thought of a naked girl being stabbed exciting.) But really, the way they build the tension of the story is nerve-wrecking, I have trouble playing it anymore than 2 hours.

By the way, how is Phi Brain's story going? I stopped at around episode 12 or 13 because it felt too slow for me.

EDIT: There are certain things I can't stand though. Watching body parts being ripped is a no-no.

Edited by Larxene
@PhiBrainChild:

Gore, huh? Don't know if this qualifies but I recently played Bible Black. The story itself is intriguing, but the behavior of the characters was nerve-wrecking to me...and I think that later there would be some 'gory' scenes where a girl gets sacrificed. Still...(I find the thought of a naked girl being stabbed exciting.) But really, the way they build the tension of the story is nerve-wrecking, I have trouble playing it anymore than 2 hours.

By the way, how is Phi Brain's story going? I stopped at around episode 12 or 13 because it felt too slow for me.

You should definitely finish the first season. Second season is still on-going. It started really good, had some so-so episodes, but the last episode was just awesome! Can't wait for the next one.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone recommend me a vn with good art and graphics?

The genre doesn't matter.

A list of vns I've played:

Gsenjou

Muv Luv (3)

Sharin No Kuni+

Edelweiss+

Ever17+

Osadai

Flyable Heart+

Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Hoshizora+

Hitomi

The Sagara Family

btw...you finished up that stack of nukige i throw to you???

we love master match that requirement of yours~~

Yup! I quite enjoyed that one actually thank you very much.

The rest were a bit low in graphics quality so i skipped them >