Hi guys!

I'm sorry for asking but I've been searching for some days to no avail for the recent release by Mangagamer of Koihime † Musou but officially voiced. I usually don't request things since I'm able to find them but this one is really hard. I've searched through google, 4chan, torrents, some sites like this one where we can download Visual Novels and also searched a bit on the Deep Web where there are some sites that don't filter things like google do.

I understand that there's a voice patch but as some of you should know, the patch doesn't fully work as it should (well, it works to a satisfying degree afaik). Besides that, Mangagamer announced that the latest release has some fixes.

To be honest, I'm intending in buying Kohime Musou, but it'll be the hard copy release once it's out. Since the current download version is the officially voiced version I'm a bit impatient to get my hands on it and hence my post.

I'll be grateful if this version is uploaded or if you give me links where to download it. Please note that I'm aware that there seems to be some requests for this version in this website page where we download Koihime Musou, however there's no answer until know about what will be eventually done.

I apologize due to the nature of my request and thank you for you taking your time to read this.

Hi guys!

I'm sorry for asking but I've been searching for some days to no avail for the recent release by Mangagamer of Koihime † Musou but officially voiced. I usually don't request things since I'm able to find them but this one is really hard. I've searched through google, 4chan, torrents, some sites like this one where we can download Visual Novels and also searched a bit on the Deep Web where there are some sites that don't filter things like google do.

I understand that there's a voice patch but as some of you should know, the patch doesn't fully work as it should (well, it works to a satisfying degree afaik). Besides that, Mangagamer announced that the latest release has some fixes.

To be honest, I'm intending in buying Kohime Musou, but it'll be the hard copy release once it's out. Since the current download version is the officially voiced version I'm a bit impatient to get my hands on it and hence my post.

I'll be grateful if this version is uploaded or if you give me links where to download it. Please note that I'm aware that there seems to be some requests for this version in this website page where we download Koihime Musou, however there's no answer until know about what will be eventually done.

I apologize due to the nature of my request and thank you for you taking your time to read this.

Is this one what you want???

Koihime Musou | Eroge Download

Hi guys!

actually there's no difference between MangaGamer release and the PS2 version..

no additional voice patch added../

so u can just port the music patch from the link here...

Is this one what you want???

Koihime Musou | Eroge Download

No. That's the version that Mangagamer released initially (without voices). One way to deduce that is by looking at the total size of the game files in that link. It's too low to include voices. Then it was released the un-official voice patch.

I'm talking about the update on April 6 2012 when Mangagamer announced that the mark of 2000 copies was finally achieved. That was the requirement for the inclusion of voices in the official release.

actually there's no difference between MangaGamer release and the PS2 version..

no additional voice patch added../

so u can just port the music patch from the link here...

In answer to that I'll quote myself:

It's not that there are additional voices. The voice patch released was a RC (Release Candidate) and it's known that there are some glitches in the game in some scenes though I don't know if the un-official voice patch is the cause of it. To add on that are the fixes that Mangagamer included in this latest release.

These are the reasons why I'm searching for this version.

Edited by amorim
Forgot something
No. That's the version that Mangagamer released initially (without voices). One way to deduce that is by looking at the total size of the game files in that link. It's too low to include voices. Then it was released the un-official voice patch.

I'm talking about the update on April 6 2012 when Mangagamer announced that the mark of 2000 copies was finally achieved. That was the requirement for the inclusion of voices in the official release.

sorry... i was pretty confused by amorim's post

In answer to that I'll quote myself:

It's not that there are additional voices. The voice patch released was a RC (Release Candidate) and it's known that there are some glitches in the game in some scenes though I don't know if the un-official voice patch is the cause of it. To add on that are the fixes that Mangagamer included in this latest release.

These are the reasons why I'm searching for this version.

so far there's no problem with my patch although others claimed to 'missed' some of the text/...

its more likely to be corrupted data...

still..

if u really wanted to take MangaGamer official release..

prepare to wait longer as it seems to hard to crack for the moment

so far there's no problem with my patch although others claimed to 'missed' some of the text/...

its more likely to be corrupted data...

still..

if u really wanted to take MangaGamer official release..

prepare to wait longer as it seems to hard to crack for the moment

It's not hard to crack it at all, I'm pretty sure that the existing lcsebody.exe will work(crack for NEXTON script engine). I don't think anyone uploaded the game yet.

It's not hard to crack it at all, I'm pretty sure that the existing lcsebody.exe will work(crack for NEXTON script engine). I don't think anyone uploaded the game yet.

eh???

but there's a triple firewall tingy the inncripted with the new voice folder