Ougon Musou Kyoku Cross

Hey guys! just wondering if anyone has the latest version of Ougon Musou Kyoku Cross, the Umineko No Naku Koro Ni fighting game. If you do I would love to play with any of you, im tired of the hard AI kicking my butt...ANYWAY! You need Hamachi to play it (I think dont hold me to it) and the Network name is 'Azure Umineko" the password is also "Umineko", so come play if you want to!

I do have this, but I only played it once or twice and genuinely had no idea what I was doing. Plus, my Xbox controller was kicking my ass (d-pad won't work).

Fighting games are my kryptonite. :V

Edit:

It's available here, for those who want to challenge Yachi.

Edited by Melancholic
oh I have Melty Blood also, trust me I couldnt ditch her. I just got this game last night and already fell in love with it. BlazBlue is my favorite fighting game though, its epic.

For starters, Melty Blood AACC may look simple, but it's a very complicated game...

My Favorite characters are Kohaku, Hisui, and Akiha Vermillion...

I love seing Archetype: Earth's Last Arc Finish... hehehe... Elegant but deadly...

For starters, Melty Blood AACC may look simple, but it's a very complicated game...

My Favorite characters are Kohaku, Hisui, and Akiha Vermillion...

I love seing Archetype: Earth's Last Arc Finish... hehehe... Elegant but deadly...

Ahh I havent gotten to use Archetype: Earth yet, My favorite new character is Powered Ciel. I mainly use Ryugi Shiki, Rysebyfe(however you spell her name LOL) and have been Using Arcueid since the first one. Also does Current Code habe netplay built in? I heard it did.

Ahh I havent gotten to use Archetype: Earth yet, My favorite new character is Powered Ciel. I mainly use Ryugi Shiki, Rysebyfe(however you spell her name LOL) and have been Using Arcueid since the first one. Also does Current Code habe netplay built in? I heard it did.

Best picks for me

Powered Ciel Full moon style

Ryougi Cresent moon style

akiha/vermillion Cresent moon style

most of the characters are better at cresent moon style...

yup, you can play it online... you must have the MBCaster installed...

Best picks for me

Powered Ciel Full moon style

Ryougi Cresent moon style

akiha/vermillion Cresent moon style

most of the characters are better at cresent moon style...

yup, you can play it online... you must have the MBCaster installed...

I feel like an idiot for asking this but...How do I use MBCaster with Current Code? I Use it for Actress Again, but I have no idea how to use it for Current Code...

I feel like an idiot for asking this but...How do I use MBCaster with Current Code? I Use it for Actress Again, but I have no idea how to use it for Current Code...

dont worry... We're on the same boat...

I know only use MBcaster on Act Cadenza Ver.B...

A friend of mine knows but told me it's better not to know...

when I tried playing MBAACC online on his PC, and then, OUCH!!!

I tasted a terrible 1 straight combo to defeat from an Arcueid Cresent style user...

As in a STRAIGHT GROUND-TO-AIR COMBO wherein once started,

no more chances for you to even touch the ground (except when my akiha vermillion was defeated)...

dont worry... We're on the same boat...

I know only use MBcaster on Act Cadenza Ver.B...

A friend of mine knows but told me it's better not to know...

when I tried playing MBAACC online on his PC, and then, OUCH!!!

I tasted a terrible 1 straight combo to defeat from an Arcueid Cresent style user...

As in a STRAIGHT GROUND-TO-AIR COMBO wherein once started,

no more chances for you to even touch the ground (except when my akiha vermillion was defeated)...

Well I think I figured out how to get it to work online. I went to the official website and got the new patches, so im hoping it will work! Im just going to use Hamachi to play with my friends so I dont have to worry about getting my butt whooped.

Well I think I figured out how to get it to work online. I went to the official website and got the new patches, so im hoping it will work! Im just going to use Hamachi to play with my friends so I dont have to worry about getting my butt whooped.

well good for you... as for me... my friends go to my house every week

and we get to have a melty blood competition... the one with the most loss,

gets to buy us FREE SNACKS and DRINKS... ahahah

BTW, Almost all characters in Current Code have a straight combo...

but i only kno kohaku's combo... ehehehe

well good for you... as for me... my friends go to my house every week

and we get to have a melty blood competition... the one with the most loss,

gets to buy us FREE SNACKS and DRINKS... ahahah

BTW, Almost all characters in Current Code have a straight combo...

but i only kno kohaku's combo... ehehehe

Ill have to do that next time my friends come over...We had a Dead or Alive competition and I ended up winning $20, and that was fun...And geez, I wouldnt want to fight your Kohaku, I dont know any of those combos...

Ill have to do that next time my friends come over...We had a Dead or Alive competition and I ended up winning $20, and that was fun...And geez, I wouldnt want to fight your Kohaku, I dont know any of those combos...

Search it in youtube...

Melty Blood combo Exhibition

there's lots of them!!!

Well my kohaku was a self thought combo... and only possible on second round onwards,

wherein your the Gauge is almost 300%

good luck with that... hehehe... 20$ eh?? ahahahahaha