Dracu Riot Being Subbed...

I remember being let down about this when I found it on vndb as it looked pretty nice but wasn't subbed and had heard no rumors of it being subbed either, then recently I was away from my PC for a bit, Came back and was looking through my bookmarks and decided to click the vndb bookmark I have (Dracu-riot! ), found out that it's currently being subbed by Staircase Subs ( The people that subbed Hoshizora no Memoria none the less - Website here: Dracu-Riot | Staircase Subs ), Currently as I post this it's on 700/53755 which may be a small amount but at least it's a start.

What do you guys think of this? :D I think it's gonna be pretty sweet. ( Even for the lovers of Loli, Yes, It's even got Loli )

My first thread created on here so forgive me if this is in the wrong section/part of the website.

I'm pretty excited. Its similar to size to Hoshizora, so it will probably take around a year to fully translate/edit. Also, the main heroine has the same voice actress as Sumika from Muv Luv here. Now you don't have to individually look for translations and it will be located all in one place. It's updated every week, just click on the date. Or you can check the thread that Ryu posts in the Eroge News section every week for up to date translations.. your choice.

I saw the OP of this, and the girl I like the most is most likely not a heroine -__-

But well, I like Fantasy - stuff, and such, so I'll definitely give it a try sometime.

As for now it is not really something I'm seriously waiting for though.

I saw the OP of this, and the girl I like the most is most likely not a heroine -__-

But well, I like Fantasy - stuff, and such, so I'll definitely give it a try sometime.

As for now it is not really something I'm seriously waiting for though.

I'm most looking forward to Eleanors Route tbh Eleanor Olegovna Owen, although you can view the list of Heroines on the vndb of it here : Dracu-riot!

I'm looking forward to it because the Art is from Kobuichi and Muririn my favorite illustrators (Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?, Hidan no Aria, Noble Works, Empty X Embryo, etc.)

Agreed, Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka & Hidan no Aria are among some of my favorite animes, Although I'm sad to keep thinking that Hidan no Aria won't be getting a Season 2 just because it didn't sell enough BD, They left out so much from the manga as well that they could probably buff out another season or two..

Agreed, Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka & Hidan no Aria are among some of my favorite animes, Although I'm sad to keep thinking that Hidan no Aria won't be getting a Season 2 just because it didn't sell enough BD, They left out so much from the manga as well that they could probably buff out another season or two..

A hidan no aria season 2 would b very nice... pretty frustrating...

And there I thought that Hidan no Aria was based on a Light Novel Series.

And yeah, seems to be the case that none of the actual heroines catch my interest for now.. (Well, except for Azusa maybe)

Still, I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, so I'll see how I like it when the patch is out.

And there I thought that Hidan no Aria was based on a Light Novel Series.

And yeah, seems to be the case that none of the actual heroines catch my interest for now.. (Well, except for Azusa maybe)

Still, I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, so I'll see how I like it when the patch is out.

Weird, I thought they based it off the Manga rather then the Light Novels, although with both the Light Novels and the Manga they would clearly have enough material for another season but meh, Guess I should at it to the list of Great animes which never received a Second Season.

Weird, I thought they based it off the Manga rather then the Light Novels, although with both the Light Novels and the Manga they would clearly have enough material for another season but meh, Guess I should at it to the list of Great animes which never received a Second Season.

great animes that deserve a second season...

specially those with whose main characters are voiced by her

676452.jpg

great animes that deserve a second season...

specially those with whose main characters are voiced by her

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2893[/ATTACH]

Holy crap I didn't realize she voiced Alphonse in FMA, And I literally just finished watching the first season of it o.O, True Rie is probably one of the best VA I've heard as her voice truly fits Tsundere standards :D

I saw the trailer and a few gameplay examples of this game and I immediately thought I might like it. But I thought the odds of someone picking it up were slim to none.

Glad I turned out to be wrong.

I was thinking this to, Partly why I'm happy that they're actually going to sub it, Now just to see if staircase see it all the way through.

Holy crap I didn't realize she voiced Alphonse in FMA, And I literally just finished watching the first season of it o.O, True Rie is probably one of the best VA I've heard as her voice truly fits Tsundere standards :D

really shocked me too...

zerochan.com

search your favorite anime there and you'll find more voice actors/actresses and who they voiced for...

really shocked me too...

zerochan.com

search your favorite anime there and you'll find more voice actors/actresses and who they voiced for...

Eh if it's got Rie in it's pretty much guaranteed to be good :D, She's been in pretty much 10-20% of my favorites.

OT: Looks like they're doing 200 words a day as to what their blog says, Hope they see the whole project through especially due to them having to lay off one of their artists/workers :/

Yeah, I belive I announced it in my VNTS thread, just don't spect the game until Q1-2 2013 lol.

Well it is the usual length of time taken to sub a game around that length but I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

I don't expect Rie to do voice in Eroge at all since i believe she better of doing anime.

But it would be epic dont you think?

As for Dolphins thing, it a censoring screen the Staircase did in a loli scene

Yeah, that would be nice... rie kugimiya is considered as the queen of tsundere...

Dolphins used as censorship??? that would bee hilarious and frustrating... where did they use it???